Add your feedback on energy supplier Iresa

Comments

• grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,989
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    Another "surprisingly" here to. My gas+electric switch away has been authorised today by update of an online ticket. Perhaps there are extra staff in this week?
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
  • darren72
    darren72 Posts: 1,288
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Still awaiting a refund of my credit balance since October - No reply to tickets either :(
  • ProDave
    ProDave Posts: 3,675
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    How do you open a new ticket with iresa now? On the support page, I can view all previous support tickets, but there is no button to start a new issue.
  • darren72
    darren72 Posts: 1,288
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    ProDave wrote: »
    How do you open a new ticket with iresa now? On the support page, I can view all previous support tickets, but there is no button to start a new issue.

They have removed the option if you have another ticket that is open. You have to reply to an existing one.
  • hillcats
    hillcats Posts: 899
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I moved to iresa just under a year ago, and the switch to them went ok with no issues as did the DD and billing, and my account currently sits in credit - However, my time is now up as I'm approaching the end of my fix and I've found a cheaper supplier.
    I have tonight started the switch out process. My only complaints would be that on both occasions I felt the need to talk to them I had to wait for over 1 hour and 10 mins on hold each time - not acceptable for me and I also found out that when your meter 'goes round the clock' then I was unable to input the new reading into the website as it continuously rejected the reading stating number is lower than previous reading.... 99500 then 00100 for example - this meant another call as emails ignored !!
    ORIGINAL MORTGAGE AMOUNT £106,454.00 (Started Sept 2007)
    NOV 2021 O/S AMOUNT £1,694.41 OUR DEBT REDUCED BY £104,759.59 by std regular, over-payments & off-setting.
    BofE +0.19% Tracker Repayment Offset Mortgage Discounted Sept 07-10 then increased to BofE +0.62% until 2027
  • ProDave
    Forumite
    hillcats wrote: »
    I moved to iresa just under a year ago, and the switch to them went ok with no issues as did the DD and billing, and my account currently sits in credit - However, my time is now up as I'm approaching the end of my fix and I've found a cheaper supplier.
    Please tell us who the cheaper supplier is.
  • hillcats
    hillcats Posts: 899
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Utility Point - unless I've made a mistake !?
    ORIGINAL MORTGAGE AMOUNT £106,454.00 (Started Sept 2007)
    NOV 2021 O/S AMOUNT £1,694.41 OUR DEBT REDUCED BY £104,759.59 by std regular, over-payments & off-setting.
    BofE +0.19% Tracker Repayment Offset Mortgage Discounted Sept 07-10 then increased to BofE +0.62% until 2027
  • ProDave
    Forumite
    hillcats wrote: »
    Utility Point - unless I've made a mistake !?
    Their unit price is higher, but daily charge is lower, so might work out cheaper for a low user, but not me I am afraid.
  • ASavvyBuyer
    ASavvyBuyer Posts: 1,737
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Another account released from Iresa's hold. They have not objected to the relative, that we help, switch to Octopus Energy. We just hope that they don't have hazzle trying to get their credit back.

She might have stayed with Iresa if they had responded to her ticket to reduce her DD because of the credit building up, but no response despite chasing. :mad:

Octopus Energy seems to be excellent at keeping her updated. Also, because of people using her referral link, if they all go through OK, her electric bill is already covered for the year!

We are so impressed that we are also in the process of switching from Iresa to Octopus Energy; so another Iresa customer lost. They have not objected yet and our account is slightly in credit, so should be OK.
    It is worth checking out the referrals board for the Octopus £50 referral links. :money:
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,500
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Just noticed that no interest has been credited for end of January yet ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure