How many Tesco Internet savers

2»

Comments

• Motormad
    Motormad Posts: 134 Forumite
    Thanks for all responses,maybe will still open a fourth Tesco saver as the interest is higher for the first year I believe,will have very low balance so no big deal really.
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,205 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Motormad wrote: »
    Thanks for all responses,maybe will still open a fourth Tesco saver as the interest is higher for the first year I believe,will have very low balance so no big deal really.

Tesco used to have a rule whereby you could hold several of each type of save account, but only 1 of each had the additional 12 month bonus rate. I'm not sure they still apply that rule, but its largely irrelevant as you're not using the savings accounts for large balances;)
  • Motormad
    Motormad Posts: 134 Forumite
    badger09 wrote: »
    Tesco used to have a rule whereby you could hold several of each type of save account, but only 1 of each had the additional 12 month bonus rate. I'm not sure they still apply that rule, but its largely irrelevant as you're not using the savings accounts for large balances;)

Existing accounts are paying 0.40% and a new one pays a bonus of 0.66% for the first year but every little helps!
  • surreysaver
    surreysaver Posts: 4,105 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I opened a Tesco Internet Saver and an Instant Access Saver and have been trying to move money between the two via both the website and the App, but it won't let me. Do you think this will be because I haven't received and activated the card yet, or should it be allowing me to move money before receiving the card?
    I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?
  • Vortigern
    Vortigern Posts: 3,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I opened a Tesco Internet Saver and an Instant Access Saver and have been trying to move money between the two via both the website and the App, but it won't let me. Do you think this will be because I haven't received and activated the card yet, or should it be allowing me to move money before receiving the card?
    I believe Tesco will send you a form for a specimen signature. Until you return that form, you will not be able to withdraw money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure