IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Ace Security Services

Comments

• bigsej
    bigsej Posts: 89 Forumite
    Hi everyone.

I need to submit the papers to the court in the next day or two, few questions:

1. Should I include a copy of the expired permit that residents have been using for several years to highlight the incompetence of Ace?

2. Can I submit it via email?

Thanks
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I thought you were only at DQ stage, this is not the stage to send exhibits (evidence).

That comes when your case is allocated to your local court and you will be provided with Directions including a hearing date and IMPORTANTLY - the date by which you have to submit your Witness Statement and Exhibits to the local court and your opponent.

Sounds like you need to read bargepole's new updated thread of what happens when:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5546325

Am I right? I thought by now, you are merely returning the DQ, with a copy to the other side as well, clearly stating that you object to the suggestion of the case being heard on the papers as you are an unrepresented Defendant and wish to have your case heard at your local court in due course, should the Claimant not discontinue the matter sooner.

You submit the DQ in the way the DQ tells you that you can file it.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • bigsej
    Ah ok that makes sense. I'll do that then. Thanks!
  • bigsej
    I've had a read of bargepole's post. Very informative and helpful. Thanks for the link!
  • Coupon-mad
    Yes, it will help you later as well as you can refer back to it if unsure. But also keep your thread updated and do not respond if a poster offers to help by private message as you never know who they are (you can be sure they are not entirely altruistic).
  • bigsej
    ok, it seems that I have not received anything from the courts since the acknowledgement of my defences dated 7th October. What do I do now? I have no forms other than the ones Gladstones have emailed me.
  • bigsej
    Can I use the N180 form available online?
    Which email address can I send it to?
    Do I have to do a separate N180 for each claim or I can put both the case numbers on one form?
  • Coupon-mad
    bigsej wrote: »
    ok, it seems that I have not received anything from the courts since the acknowledgement of my defences dated 7th October. What do I do now? I have no forms other than the ones Gladstones have emailed me.

So you are not even yet at DQ stage then, the Gladstones letter is not your DQ. You could ring Northampton Court and make sure you have not missed any post from them in this case, ask if it's just taking its time and the DQ will arrive soon.

You are trying to do something you don't need to do yet. Do not jump just because G's said jump! And don't ring them...
  • bigsej
    I can almost swear I saw something or I'm just confusing GS's stuff for mine. I vaguely remember seeing a date of 3rd November somewhere. My first year of teaching is already taking a toll on my brain function!!!
  • Coupon-mad
    I work in a school too but admin stuff...brain function can be affected working in a school!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure