BookWorm's MFW Chapter

Options

Comments

• BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 6 October 2016 at 8:58PM
    Options
    Received the money from the items I 'sold' on Sunday and so dutifully sent as an OP.

Another long and busy day...so gonna veg on the sofa with some property programs to chill out (and try not to fall asleep!) Rock n roll eh?! :rotfl:
  • BookWorm
    Options
    :j So happy my working week is done...it's been a pig to get through....but I made it :T Can't see me being late to bed though as I'm shattered.

£3 payment received from MyS and sent as OP.

I've had a message to say about my 4 year anniversary badge....can't believe how fast those 4 years have gone!
  • CathT
    CathT Posts: 7,115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Have a relaxing weekend BW. Any plans?
    Apr 2024 - part 1 - £30,337 part 2 - £24,811 Total - £55,148 43 months to go!
  • EatingTheElephant
    Options
    Happy 4 year anniversary :)
  • BookWorm
    Options
    Good Morning :)

Feeling much brighter after a good nights sleep and a bit of a lie in. Amazing how much that can help!

Happy 4 year anniversary :)

CathT wrote: »
    Have a relaxing weekend BW. Any plans?

Cheers Cath :) I didn't have plans orginally but now have some visitors popping over this afternoon so that will be good. I've baked a ginger cake for them. Smells lovely and it's hard to wait to try it :p
  • BookWorm
    Options
    £10 voucher from CP arrived in the post :)
  • BookWorm
    Options
    Had a lovely day with my visitors. Made me forget all about work and I relaxed properly :) The cake is alsmost gone too :p

Today will be spent doing garden jobs. Want to give it a good tidy up and get the lawn mowed for what will probably be the last time this year.

Also want to catch up on some surveys too (will have to save that for after the garden or I may never get outside)

Have a super Sunday
  • BookWorm
    Options
    Good evening.

Work...meh. Counting the days til the weekend.

Really noticing the nights drawing in now. Need to make the most of the next couple of weeks as once clocks change I will be back to my mole time (ie getting up in the dark and getting home in the dark) Feel like summer has flashed past quicker than ever this year!

OP's are ticking along
    £3 OP from PC payment yesterday
    £11.40 PB payment today

BW x
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Done the same as you, although on the Saturday, which was lovely and sunny. Garden is now look good, and like you hoping it was the last cut of the year. However still mild for this time of year.

Good to see you still chipping away at your mortgage, will make a difference even if you don't feel it at the time.
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • BookWorm
    Options
    Hello AFK.

Great minds re the gardening eh? I'm enjoying looking at it being all neat and tidy. If only it stayed that way!

Until today I would have agreed with you about being mild...it was 3 degrees when I left for work today....brrrr!

My OP's have slowed this year (for a number of reasons) and I'm trying to remember all the small bits add up over time. Need to remember it's a marathon not a sprint!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback