Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Carnmore
    • By Carnmore 10th Aug 19, 11:06 AM
    • 117Posts
    • 4Thanks
    Carnmore
    0 WOW
    SIM card to use in the USA
    • 10th Aug 19, 11:06 AM
    0 WOW
    SIM card to use in the USA 10th Aug 19 at 11:06 AM
    I'll be travelling in the US for 18 days and need data for routing and WhatsApp calls.

Would this be the best option? I've checked the Walmart website and they seem to be around the same price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MOST-SIM-Unlimited-Speed-network/dp/B07L9M9RMR/ref=sr_1_13?keywords=US+SIM+card&qid=1565383790&s= gateway&sr=8-13
Page 2
    • buglawton
    • By buglawton 18th Aug 19, 4:37 PM
    • 8,640 Posts
    • 5,363 Thanks
    buglawton
    If PAYG is all you need, pick up a Three SIM and a 10 top up voucher at a local convenience store.
    • EveryWhere
    • By EveryWhere 18th Aug 19, 5:23 PM
    • 2,559 Posts
    • 1,271 Thanks
    EveryWhere
    I went through the SIM ordering process but didn't receive a confirmation email so repeated it, still no email.
    I contacted Three and they have no record of an order on their system and then I was cut off..
    Have just tried to purchase a prepaid SIM and my Revolut card gets rejected each time..

Would appreciate any suggestions
    Originally posted by Carnmore
    1 Three SIM from a local shop. Easy to change tariff if it's the wrong one; http://www.three.co.uk/Support/Pay_As_You_Go/Phone_tariffs
    Don't you have a standard credit card? Why the need to use Revolut for domestic purpose?
    Are you sure that you are ready to travel abroad?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

119Posts Today

1,465Users online

Martin's Twitter