Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Antelope29
    • By Antelope29 17th Aug 19, 1:12 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Antelope29
    0 WOW
    Resolver
    • 17th Aug 19, 1:12 PM
    0 WOW
    Resolver 17th Aug 19 at 1:12 PM
    I have a case open since January with Resolver relating to a cancelled Flybe flight in January (about 10 hours notice given to cancel). Although I have been invited to escalate the case by Resolver, I haven't had one jot of feedback. I was led to believe that they had a track record of favourable outcomes for service users so I am somewhat disappointed at the way this has not progressed at all. Has anyone else used the company or can suggest a better way to get the refund that I believe I am entitled to? I originally wrote to Flybe who claimed they had escalated this to Air France ( their parent company?) but again: nil response.
Page 1
    • leylandsunaddict
    • By leylandsunaddict 17th Aug 19, 2:36 PM
    • 1,681 Posts
    • 1,159 Thanks
    leylandsunaddict
    • 17th Aug 19, 2:36 PM
    • 17th Aug 19, 2:36 PM
    I have a case open since January with Resolver relating to a cancelled Flybe flight in January (about 10 hours notice given to cancel). Although I have been invited to escalate the case by Resolver, I haven't had one jot of feedback. I was led to believe that they had a track record of favourable outcomes for service users so I am somewhat disappointed at the way this has not progressed at all. Has anyone else used the company or can suggest a better way to get the refund that I believe I am entitled to? I originally wrote to Flybe who claimed they had escalated this to Air France ( their parent company?) but again: nil response.
    Originally posted by Antelope29

Don't Flybe have a form on their website to claim refunds for cancelled flights?

Why would you need feedback on favourable outcomes? Any airline that cancels a flight will refund in full, no questions asked.
    • EveryWhere
    • By EveryWhere 17th Aug 19, 4:23 PM
    • 2,557 Posts
    • 1,271 Thanks
    EveryWhere
    • 17th Aug 19, 4:23 PM
    • 17th Aug 19, 4:23 PM
    Originally posted by Antelope29
    This is to whom you should have written, if you received no response from Flybe in the first instance; https://www.aviationadr.org.uk

No need for Resolver at all.
    • sheramber
    • By sheramber 17th Aug 19, 6:29 PM
    • 7,029 Posts
    • 5,284 Thanks
    sheramber
    • 17th Aug 19, 6:29 PM
    • 17th Aug 19, 6:29 PM
    feedback on this page https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/flybe-complaints?territory_id=1
    • EveryWhere
    • By EveryWhere 17th Aug 19, 6:33 PM
    • 2,557 Posts
    • 1,271 Thanks
    EveryWhere
    • 17th Aug 19, 6:33 PM
    • 17th Aug 19, 6:33 PM
    Is that your idea of a joke?
    • leylandsunaddict
    • By leylandsunaddict 17th Aug 19, 10:33 PM
    • 1,681 Posts
    • 1,159 Thanks
    leylandsunaddict
    • 17th Aug 19, 10:33 PM
    • 17th Aug 19, 10:33 PM
    Is that your idea of a joke?
    Originally posted by EveryWhere
    ?????????????
    • koalakoala
    • By koalakoala 18th Aug 19, 7:25 AM
    • 199 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    koalakoala
    • 18th Aug 19, 7:25 AM
    • 18th Aug 19, 7:25 AM
    I have also found resolver to be absolutely useless.
    • amberhen49
    • By amberhen49 18th Aug 19, 11:37 AM
    • 25 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    amberhen49
    • 18th Aug 19, 11:37 AM
    • 18th Aug 19, 11:37 AM
    I used Resolver to claim flight delay compensation from Ryanair. All sorted within about 10 days.

From my understanding, they just created the template letters/emails etc and gave you a portal to track things. They don't do any chasing up themselves. It's on you to escalate it if you don't receive a satisfactory response.
    • EveryWhere
    • By EveryWhere 18th Aug 19, 5:13 PM
    • 2,557 Posts
    • 1,271 Thanks
    EveryWhere
    • 18th Aug 19, 5:13 PM
    • 18th Aug 19, 5:13 PM
    This is to whom you should have written, if you received no response from Flybe in the first instance; https://www.aviationadr.org.uk

No need for Resolver at all.
    Originally posted by EveryWhere
    For more information; https://www.caa.co.uk/Passengers/Resolving-travel-problems/How-the-CAA-can-help/Alternative-dispute-resolution/
    • bigfer
    • By bigfer 28th Aug 19, 7:11 AM
    • 72 Posts
    • 50 Thanks
    bigfer
    I too got no where with Resolver. Aviation ADR got me 500 euros off Ryanair
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,515Posts Today

7,139Users online

Martin's Twitter