MSE Poll: Do you get job satisfaction?

Options
Poll started 2 July 2019
Is there a link, whether positive or negative, between how much you are paid and how much satisfaction your work gives you? Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• ronda454
    ronda454 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    link doesn`t work for me(
  • MovingForwards
    MovingForwards Posts: 16,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    ronda454 said:
    link doesn`t work for me(

It wouldn't as it's a year old. They deactivate the links but don't close the posts.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
  • gialong44
    Options
    I cannot access your link. Help me
  • MalMonroe
    MalMonroe Posts: 5,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    gialong44 said:
    I cannot access your link. Help me
    You don't need to. If you check, the original post is from last year so you're better off just leaving it. Refer to the message above from MovingForwards.

It's old, it's dead and nobody really cares any more. 
    Please note - taken from the Forum Rules and amended for my own personal use (with thanks) : It is up to you to investigate, check, double-check and check yet again before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my posts. Although I do carry out careful research before posting and never intend to mislead or supply out-of-date or incorrect information, please do not rely 100% on what you are reading. Verify everything in order to protect yourself as you are responsible for any action you consequently take.
  • Skininthegame
    Options
    The first time I read the phrase "pick a job you love and you won't work a single day in your life" I thought of a banal phrase.
    Today it has become really important for me to do the job I like and I would feel uncomfortable giving my time to others without having fun while I work.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback