Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Woodys Mum
    • By Woodys Mum 7th Mar 19, 11:05 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Woodys Mum
    Disability travel vouchers
    • 7th Mar 19, 11:05 AM
    Disability travel vouchers 7th Mar 19 at 11:05 AM
    This is my first posting .
    Can anyone tell me if thre are any Charities that are able to accept unused travel vouchers provided by our local council. for disabled travellers.
    We are in Hampshire
    My son in law has MS and because he has been very unwell this year and in hospital a lot, has not used his allocated vouchers.
    We would like to donate them if possible as otherwise they are just wasted.
    Thank you
Page 1
    • kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 7th Mar 19, 6:53 PM
    • 8,567 Posts
    • 18,567 Thanks
    kingfisherblue
    • 7th Mar 19, 6:53 PM
    • 7th Mar 19, 6:53 PM
    Firstly, you need to check to see if donating them is allowed. You might be required to return any unused vouchers. Secondly, if you can donate, your best option is to contact local charities as the vouchers are for your area. They are not available countrywide. Your local carer's centre may be able to advise on local organisations who may be able to accept them.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

57Posts Today

2,929Users online

Martin's Twitter