Tesco Home Panels

Options

Comments

• Nikkisun
    Nikkisun Posts: 1,330 Forumite
    Options
    Mine turned up yesterday and the cat loved it (mind you he eats anything, even coco-pops) - have to say though I thought it smelled and looked disgusting!
    xxx Nikki xxx
  • jo132000
    jo132000 Posts: 735 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I got an email asking if I wanted to test kitchen towel, anyone else testing these as well?
    Wins for 2022: Hydratem8 Water bottle, diary, flowers, Good food show tickets, childrens books x3,
    Thanks to all who post the comps & please let the comping fairy sprinkle dust on my entries!
  • jo132000 wrote: »
    I got an email asking if I wanted to test kitchen towel, anyone else testing these as well?
    Yes, I've been asked to test kitchen towel. Also going to be doing antibacterial cleaner and 2 in 1 washing tabs :D
    A [STRIKE]B[/STRIKE][STRIKE]C [/STRIKE]D E [STRIKE]F[/STRIKE]G H I J K L M N O P Q R S [STRIKE]T[/STRIKE]U V [STRIKE]W [/STRIKE]X Y Z
  • s0237276
    Options
    I'm currently testing the kitchen towel....have sent a full roll of each - how much they expect people to use in a week I don't know! Means I won't have to buy any for a wee bit though!
  • shjo558
    shjo558 Posts: 1,550 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Anyone else found that the cat food sample gave their moggy the squits today :doh:?
  • HannahIOW
    HannahIOW Posts: 2,958 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't had anything to test for ages now, I only got to test one thing... boo
    £2 Savers Club 2011 (putting towards a deposit :)) - £588
  • twins_mum
    twins_mum Posts: 102 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm starting to feel like they don't want me. I haven't had an iemail from them since September and can't remember the last time I actually got an item to test. Do they drop people of their list and replace with new?:confused:
    :j Thanks to all those that post. :A
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    twins_mum wrote: »
    I'm starting to feel like they don't want me. I haven't had an iemail from them since September and can't remember the last time I actually got an item to test. Do they drop people of their list and replace with new?:confused:

Gone really quiet for me too - last thing I did was clingfilm in Nov and not much before then.
    Might send them an email and make sure I'm still active on the list.
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • seasidegirl80
    Options
    Just recieved 2 cans of Cotton Fresh Air Freshner to try, its my first sample from them.

Im hoping Air Freshner No 2 will smell better than No 1.........its not very cotton fresh...smells more like fly spray!!!
  • RoobarbandCustard
    Options
    twins_mum wrote: »

All gone quiet for me aswell. Tested 8 products in quick succession towards end of last year. Have heard nothing from them since Nov :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure