IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Dubious CCJ for NHS Aintree

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 9 May 2018 at 10:34PM
    by telephoning them and asking how you do it , its a legitimate government office and has its own website for you to peruse, including a contact us section

you have one month from the date of the judgment to do all of this , otherwise its there for 6 years, so no tardiness

glad you recovered from your ordeal, but your ladyship isnt helping your stress levels as tonight they could have led to another episode ;) hint
  • Redx
    josean wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Hindsight, I take it that I would have had the opportunity to appeal if pursued correctly?

nope, you would have had a chance to DEFEND yourself, in court , with a defence

the time to appeal has long since passed which was to the original pcn or NTK , in the first 2 months of this following your health scare

a complaint to the trust may have helped back then too, but your ladyship deprived you of all those opportunities
  • josean
    josean Posts: 27 Forumite
    Good idea. I will when I call to make payment tomorrow. Thank-you.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,567 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Good idea. I will when I call to make payment tomorrow. Thank-you.
    You pay the Claimant, not the court, but I am sure the CCMCC will be able to explain the process to you.
  • Redx
    agreed, contact the claimant and pay , get a receipt by some means, by post if necessary

then contact the CCMCC or court and ask how to get it removed and provide them with the proof by the means they accept as proof, which may be filling in a form and adding the proof of payment to the claimant and posting it
  • josean
    josean Posts: 27 Forumite
    Is there then a way of checking the CCJ database or doing a credit report for free? Something I have never done myself so curious about that anyway.
  • Redx
    I did tell you to check trustpilot
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Is there then a way of checking the CCJ database or doing a credit report for free? Something I have never done myself so curious about that anyway.

Noodle, clearscore, the MSE version. They are all on this site for free.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/creditclub
  • Redx
    and if you have had banking issues where they are at fault, like TSB etc , then they usually sign you up with experian at no cost to you
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I think your MP will be interested to hear about this utter harassment by the NHS Trust. Absolutely atrocious that they continue to do this to people.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure