Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    GTS I read your post as meaning your son was joining the Slimming World police and had images of him enforcing the plan strictly :lol
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hope you enjoyed your weekend DEnise :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Dia_Pita wrote: »
    Hi so glad I have seen this thread, please could I join in.

We have arrived back from holiday at the weekend and the scales are groaning under the extra weight put on. It is now time for me to tackle this weight problem once and for all.

I am unable to go to the SW groups as unable to afford it, but have some books etc form when I went to help me. Mainly I need to be accountable and this thread will help me to stay focused.

Please could you put me down to lose -14 lb

Welcome to our lovely thread :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary

We have arrived back from holiday at the weekend and the scales are groaning under the extra weight put on. It is now time for me to tackle this weight problem once and for all.

I am unable to go to the SW groups as unable to afford it, but have some books etc form when I went to help me. Mainly I need to be accountable and this thread will help me to stay focused.

Hello and welcome :D
    Any questions just ask, usually someone can help with an answer
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Is that all:eek:
    I would be manky starving!

I am a greedy pig and ate huge quantities! :D:D:D

Evening, welcome to the the best SW group in the world!

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello and welcome :D
    Any questions just ask, usually someone can help with an answer

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Anyone watching Huge?
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Anyone watching Huge?

Nope what it is about?
    Just realised i will be on holiday this time next month :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Nope. Rich Family, Poor Family.

• beanielou
    bubbs wrote: »
    Nope what it is about?
    Just realised i will be on holiday this time next month :D

Not long now:D

• p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,804 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Anyone watching Huge?

Yes, watching it now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts