MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Options

Comments

• Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,032 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Why bother until TSB confirm everything is fixed ?

It IS fixed - you're using a wrong address!! That may never change. Access is fine using the address/es I posted.

TSB said in one of their early emails that the address would change so why you are trying one that isn't working is now beyond me!
  • Gers
    Options
    pafpcg wrote: »
    Have you checked the statements and your next statement date for your credit card? I've checked mine and they're still broken....

I haven't got a TSB credit card so can't comment on that aspect of the website. Everything I do have (five current accounts, easy saver, monthly saver) is working fine as far as I can tell.
  • Terry98
    Terry98 Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 7 May 2018 at 5:41PM
    Options
    Reading some of the latest posts here I was convinced all the problems have been sorted out so I signed in to transfer some money, which I have been unable to do since the upgrade(see post 76).

I still cannot transfer any money and have had no response to my complaint which they asked me to send to them.
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Mine are still in the wrong name despite two complaint forms submitted and several facebook PM's with no rsponse
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Gers wrote: »
    It IS fixed -

Really so why are TSB not advising ?

What is the URL that u are suggesting. ? The one that I relates to today !
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options

In what way does that answer or counter my statement, which was:
    ValiantSon wrote: »
    It takes as long as it takes. As you have absolutely no idea what the issues were then you are in no position to say whether or not they should have been fixed by now.

Try reading the sentences that you quote!

You are one of the lucky ones.:D

Maybe I am, but I still have to read your posts.
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    edited 7 May 2018 at 7:06PM
    Options
    paragon909 wrote: »
    You really are extremely ignorant and arrogant aren't you.

No, and no. You don't like my point of view, but that doesn't make me either ignorant or arrogant. Your comment does, however, make you offensive.

People us... Consumers have a right to be angry and outraged that a bank fails to resume normality after such upgrades.

Outrage is a ludicrous position for such minor matters; irritation by all means, even mild anger, but outrage, no. Save your outrage for genuine injustice.
    MP's were outraged even summoning the CEO to committee.

The media-hungry, attention seeking, self-aggrandising members of parliament are hardly role models. Anything to get some media attention and being seen to be on the side of the people is all that they care about in such situations. It truly is pathetic to view their grandstanding in select committees.
    I take it they were wrong to.

Yes, in my opinion, they were. Select committees are formed to oversee and scrutinise the work of government, not to harangue CEOs of plcs.
    Who do you even think you are.

What a silly and childish remark.
    You sit on this forum specifically this TSB one and anyone who disagrees or gets something advantageous you crack up like you own TSB or something.

What another silly and childish remark. I have expressed my view and argued it with people. You seem unfamiliar with the concept of debate. I hold a different viewpoint from you and I express that view. Not everyone thinks like you, and this is something that you would do well to get used to.
    It's a disgrace.

Oh, please! Save your indignation for something that you should genuinely be indignant about, rather than somebody disagreeing with you on an internet forum!
    For 2 weeks now you have been on that high horse of yours moaning about everything that a customer gets or doesn't get from TSB.

I haven't moaned about anything. I have expressed a view that compensation should only be expected if someone has actually suffered an actual loss. I am not alone in holding that view, and I am as entitled to express it as you are entitled to express yours.
    We are all TSB customers. The system is a complete mess. Maybe you should sign on and you will see.

You appear not to have read the post that you quoted. So here it is again, for you:
    My online account has been working perfectly for well over a week.
    Or aren't you a TSB customer!

Ah, so as well as, "owning TSB" I also don't have an account with them! What a lot of rot. Yes, I do have an account, as I have already established, and no, I don't own TSB.

Just because I have no problems with my online account doesn't mean that I am not a customer. You really are being very silly.
    And don't tell me about system upgrades or the complexity of it. As I understand this type of work!

I doubt very much that you do, or you wouldn't have written half the drivel that you have.
  • Gers
    Options
    Really so why are TSB not advising ?

What is the URL that u are suggesting. ? The one that I relates to today !
    Gers wrote: »
    I've been experiencing fault free online banking for over a week too.

Have you tried https://www.tsb.co.uk/help/online-banking/

from there you can click onto LOGIN which takes you to

https://internetbanking.tsb.co.uk/personal/logon/login/#/login

THAT url...the one I've posted and you quoted.
  • Lolly88
    Lolly88 Posts: 322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It takes as long as it takes. As you have absolutely no idea what the issues were then you are in no position to say whether or not they should have been fixed by now.

My online account has been working perfectly for well over a week.

As a disgruntled customer impacted by this I can take whatever position I want in relation to this issue.
    Homeowner
    :j
  • mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lolly88 wrote: »
    As a disgruntled customer impacted by this I can take whatever position I want in relation to this issue.

well, yes - but it rather depends on whether you wish to appear knowledgeable, rational and sensible, or a bit of a p...
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure