Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Y_oungy
    • By Y_oungy 14th May 19, 3:45 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Y_oungy
    Variable rate easy access ISA
    • 14th May 19, 3:45 PM
    Variable rate easy access ISA 14th May 19 at 3:45 PM
    Hi. Im wanting to transfer into a variable rate easy access cash ISA that doesn't restrict 30 days after opening it. I want no restrictions at all. Hope you can help!
Page 1
    • LHZ
    • By LHZ 15th May 19, 7:40 AM
    • 25 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    LHZ
    • 15th May 19, 7:40 AM
    • 15th May 19, 7:40 AM
    Coventry BS ISA is instant access and 1.5% right now. Martin is pimping it on the latest MSE newsletter. My Marcus account matures soon so I'm considering moving that money over to this cash ISA.

Don't suppose anyone knows if you can have a cash ISA and a Stocks and Shares ISA at the same time? (might ask this on a separate thread)

EDIT: Yes you can
    Last edited by LHZ; 15-05-2019 at 7:45 AM.
    • Gordon the Moron
    • By Gordon the Moron 15th May 19, 6:12 PM
    • 1,453 Posts
    • 739 Thanks
    Gordon the Moron
    • 15th May 19, 6:12 PM
    • 15th May 19, 6:12 PM
    Your total annual ISA allowance is 20k. You can split it between stocks and shares and cash any way you wish.
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

576Posts Today

5,600Users online

Martin's Twitter