Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• need_an_answer
    need_an_answer Posts: 2,812
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Can I ask what do people do with all the polystyrene that arrives in the cubes/packages? There's only so many fishing flies that need to be tied, and cake toppers that need to be dried - what else can you do with it? Does anyone need it?

Sadly straight in the bin!
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,695
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Saetana wrote: »
    Back on training again - its a bit daft having me retrain when I only finished my last stint 3 months ago - really hoping the number of parcels doesn't get ridiculous...
    I had to retrain with only a week out. At least I got both the final pack and the first live pack with presentation stamps.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,817
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    In the bin for me too :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,428
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Re the following question:

How to record received post with stamp only crossed by pen? No post mark and date.

I phoned the Helpline to ask this and was told to record it as "No postmark".

It happens quite a lot and I think it should be included in the FAQs.

Strange that !
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Saetana wrote: »
    Back on training again - its a bit daft having me retrain when I only finished my last stint 3 months ago - really hoping the number of parcels doesn't get ridiculous...

Hi

Had 2 cubes to post this week. Posted both today as have nowhere to store them at work.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,522
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Can I ask what do people do with all the polystyrene that arrives in the cubes/packages? There's only so many fishing flies that need to be tied, and cake toppers that need to be dried - what else can you do with it? Does anyone need it?

Breaking them up and using them in the bottom of large plant pots to improve drainage and save on compost.

Putting them as filler in any parcels I send where the box is a bit big fir what's inside.

Out of interest, why is posting on a Saturday any more days difficult than posting any other day of the week? I'm not seeing a problem.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    elsien wrote: »
    Breaking them up and using them in the bottom of large plant pots to improve drainage and save on compost.

Putting them as filler in any parcels I send where the box is a bit big fir what's inside.

Out of interest, why is posting on a Saturday any more days difficult than posting any other day of the week? I'm not seeing a problem.

For me it is because I am not usually out & about before the last pick up.
    Though I think you can post the night before that does not always suit me either.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• rpstdavids
    rpstdavids Posts: 242
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite

I usually put them back in cubes that I have to post, put 3 or 4 in some of them. Makes the box feel a bit sturdier, but not a lot heavier.
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,215
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks for all the polystyrene suggestions, I did use a couple yesterday in a box I was sending for work but still have loads leftover. I might try adding extra to the cubes too - I try so hard to recycle and it seems like such a waste.

On Friday I was asked to return 8 RFIDs which I duly did, and today I have received 3 RFIDS from Swan Lane because they felt I was likely to run out.....
    NF 04.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£233.00 (46%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£042.00     NPt 12.24 £250.00/£080.95
    FD £3600.00/£0900.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0450.00

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Thanks for all the polystyrene suggestions, I did use a couple yesterday in a box I was sending for work but still have loads leftover. I might try adding extra to the cubes too - I try so hard to recycle and it seems like such a waste.

On Friday I was asked to return 8 RFIDs which I duly did, and today I have received 3 RFIDS from Swan Lane because they felt I was likely to run out.....

You could not make it up:rotfl::eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure