Amazon making false allegations

Comments

• shortcrust
    shortcrust Posts: 2,697 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Newshound!
    edited 28 February 2018 at 4:09PM
    This is veering towards farce.

Edit: In the time it took me to post the above we have pulled into Farce Central. Just stick to posting from one account.
  • shortcrust
    The irony of coming on here to complain about being kicked off Amazon reviews for breaching guidelines and then doing the same thing here within 24 hours. Is this because it’s a snow day?
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I'm still quite baffled by the nature of the campaign here...?
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Amazon are clamping down on the reviews where you are given the item for free on the basic understanding that you post a positive 5 star review

I'm assuming the OP has either fallen foul of doing this and been caught out or their reviews "seem" to reflect the pattern .
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Well I'm glad I came across this thread because I've been searching for answers and suggestions on what I can do to resolve my issue with Amazon.. Hoping that more people can add suggestions (helpful ones!) There must be a way of speaking tol someone on Amazon Customer Service who will actually listen to the 'individual' and then look into the issue. If I was guilty of what they're accusing me of, I wouldn't be pursuing things. Original poster seems to be in same position.
  • Well I haven't done any of the the above and they've penalised me. To be honest I'm not bothered that I can't write reviews now, it's the fact that I'm being accused of something that I haven't and would never do. Doesn't make sense
  • shortcrust
    edited 28 February 2018 at 8:45PM
    If I was not such a lazy bone I would copy the approach of the OP and open a new account and post something along the lines of I am so glad I stumbled across this thread. Shortcrust talks a lot of sense! I think you should all listen to him...!!!

Edited to fix the apostrophe glitch.
  • Really?! Are you actually for real?? I'm presuming you're directing that at me! Don't you think MSE would be able to figure out if someone had duplicate accounts???? Why would somebody be so weird to have to do this.. Yes I did have to edit my post earlier (apostrophe glitch, like you say), yes I did post on this forum for the 1st time (apostrophe glich!), because I saw something very relevant to my own situation, isn't that normally the reason why people respond to threads. Listen, we're not all ignorant and ill minded like you are, I mean seriously, why are you even on this thread? You have given no help, just hindering what the initial poster was trying to get some views on. There's no need for it!! Move on if you don't need this information!
  • Danglebarry, if you are still on this thread and not given up because of the trolls, can you let me know if you too were sent the same email from Amazon each time you messaged them? Looks like a computer generated one?
  • shortcrust
    K-Queen wrote: »
    Danglebarry, if you are still on this thread and not given up because of the trolls, can you let me know if you too were sent the same email from Amazon each time you messaged them? Looks like a computer generated one?

Oh Lordy. We all know that you’re the same person posting from different accounts. What do you hope to achieve with this?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure