Lidl 4/5/6 Oct

dlusman
dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 1 October 2019 at 5:23PM in Gone off!
From first week in October Lidl after changing to include Friday in the weekend offer, and having a "wine of the week" rather than just a weekend.
E&W
image_page-24_01.jpg

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 1 Oct:

Could be a good time to stock up on staples like toilet roll and shampoo: https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/c/super-weekend/c756/w2

Head to your nearest Lidl early to avoid disappointment - stock can go fast.
Store finder: https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/about-us/store-finder-opening-hours

Big thanks to dlusman for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• thankyou interesting they have added another day...hope they have extra stock
    onwards and upwards
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    thankyou interesting they have added another day...hope they have extra stock
    What it means is that they will run out on Friday rather than Saturday morning :o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • VfM4meplse wrote: »
    What it means is that they will run out on Friday rather than Saturday morning :o

got to say i thought similar...hope im wrong but unless at our local they up the order there really isnt much left offer wise by sat lunch time...will have togo and see
    onwards and upwards
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 5 October 2019 at 9:48AM
    VfM4meplse wrote: »

Just been to my local today (8am saturday) to get the cheese and they had loads. Passed a pallet full of toilet rolls. Don't need any after buying a 108 rolls from amazon a few months ago for about £12.

Did not look out for any others as not interested.

I did not notice it was friday as well as could have saved myself a trip this morning as passed close by yesterday morning :mad:

Just hope the cheese is alright as my partner did not like their lower fat mature cheese said if tasted funny. Might have tasted like clowns but as I don't eat cheese or clowns no idea!!!!!

Yours

Calley x
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    calleyw wrote: »
    Just been to my local today (8am saturday) to get the cheese and they had loads. Passed a pallet full of toilet rolls. Don't need any after buying a 108 rolls from amazon a few months ago for about £12.
    That was a bargain! Which brand, and would you recommend them?

The cheese is bog standard, its fine for sandwiches, melting etc, but I personally draw the line at reduced fat versions. Reduced fat = reduced taste.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure