Elemis trio of samples (first 2500)

https://www.elemis.com/emerald-street-peptide??utm_source=

Emerald-street_mobile_640w_03-2.jpg

Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Open to UK residents only. Limited stock of 2,500 trio-sachet to give away. Trio of sachets include 1 x Peptide Eye Cream 1ml, 1 x Peptide4 Thousand Flower Mask 3ml and 1 x Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil 2ml. One trio-sachet per customer and per household. Samples will be allocated to the first qualifying 2,500 entrants. Samples will be sent via Royal Mail and will should arrive within 2 weeks of you receiving the email. ELEMIS reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at any time withouth prior warning. Promotion ends 31.08.18.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 18,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    'Sorry, all samples have now been claimed.'
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income