IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking eye fine.

Comments

• Glad that you're deciding to fight - we will help you!

The image resolution is too poor to actually read the text - can you scan a higher definition image?

As well as your name, blank out any reference numbers or barcodes.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797).
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 29 January 2014 at 11:06PM
    cant read it , and its still got references on it from what I can see , and your reg number too

please cover up PE references etc as well as your details and reg number , take a clearer picture of it and try again

I would delete your previous picture in post 22 for now , or the post itself preferably

by the way, you do realise its an offence not to register your car with the dvla at your new address ? ie:- you should send the V5C off and change the address, same as your driving license etc if that isnt registered to your current address
  • Horton
    Horton Posts: 21 Forumite
    Will try again.

Yes I am in the process of changing addresses. Thanks
  • Redx
    ok, you said on the 18th jan that you sent in that soft appeal in post #2 by email

I assume you mean you did this online at the PE website ? , please confirm this

did you get any email acknowledgement saying they had received your soft appeal ?

I see from your photo that the date of the contravention was indeed 04 dec 2013
  • Horton
    I was going to email the appeal, but actually sent the appeal by post on the 18th. They responded by sending LBCCC. I am thinking about sending this appeal again to their website....
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    You are still leaving information on the image that identifies you, the exact timing of the event tells them who you are, please read my signature below
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • Horton
    OK,

I have deleted the letter, it was dated 12th Jan. The LBCCC was recieved today. If that helps.

My boyfriend used to work for a debt company and process claims through the courts. He says that Northampton County Court would fast track debt claims, do you think this could be the same here?
  • Redx
    normally, PE would issue an NTK by post to the reg keeprs address within 14 days of the contravention so before xmas, you would be expected to appeal this within 28 days so if you sent in your appeal by post then I would have thought it should be within the time frame , although it may have missed the deadline and appears to have done so

I would not have thought you would get a LBCCC so fast after this missed deadline , they should have issued a refusal + popla appeal or cancelled the ticket

if you had receipts of being on that retail park in bradford then you should have submitted them with your appeal and they usually cancel the ticket for an overstay, which is what happened to my relative on a different retail park (as I reported on this forum)

so I think we can assume you received NO NTK , or it was received at your old address and binned and the letter you uploaded was a follow up letter
  • Horton
    What should I do now?:(
  • Redx
    I thought you were redacting the second letter and posting a scan of it so we could see what it said
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure