Zalando Hermes returns

I purchased some trainers from Zalando that were unsuitable and so returned them to a store that is an agent for Hermes,I have just checked my bank balance and it hasn't been credited yet.
The problem is,I can't find the receipt to try and track it or prove that it has been sent.
Am I able to do anything in this situation?
I hope as it was only about 10 days ago,that it might not have been processed yet

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    wilson1973 wrote: »
    I purchased some trainers from Zalando that were unsuitable and so returned them to a store that is an agent for Hermes,I have just checked my bank balance and it hasn't been credited yet.
    The problem is,I can't find the receipt to try and track it or prove that it has been sent.
    Am I able to do anything in this situation?
    I hope as it was only about 10 days ago,that it might not have been processed yet

I can't see how you can prove anything without your receipt with tracking info to be honest.

I always get a text when I send something back with Hermes shop.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • wilson1973
    wilson1973 Posts: 420 Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I can't see how you can prove anything without your receipt with tracking info to be honest.

I always get a text when I send something back with Hermes shop.
    I think it's just a lifes lesson to slow down and organise receipts I'm always in a rush,I've got nothing to lose looking through our rubbish bin,I will do that this afternoon,I just hope that they haven't disappeared.
    I seem to remember reading a notice that the returns department was busy at that time when I posted,and another notice today says it can take up to 15 days so I shall live in hope,asl long as somebody dishonest hasn't got hold of them,as I did know a couple of delivery drivers years ago that had everything bar the kitchen sink,that was another company though
  • wilson1973
    wilson1973 Posts: 420 Forumite
    I rang Zalando today and fortunately they could see that I had posted it on the 21st,as the label that the shop scans must notify them,even though they haven't seen them yet,he said he was happy to refund as it had been a while,he is outting through the refund now,phew
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure