How much is a pint in your local?

Comments

• techno12
    techno12 Posts: 720 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    £4 to £5
    £4.50 to £5.50 at most places in Leamington Spa.

Crazy, though the "extra pound a pint because it has the word Craft in it" doesn't help matters.

We stick to our Wetherspoons, where it's £2-3
  • I can get a pint of water in my kitchen for about 0.2p.
  • theblagger
    theblagger Posts: 2,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    £5.70 around here in some hipster dipster pubs....and plenty of mugs will nurse that!! otherwise £3.50 in the local weatherspoons
    I refer to my byline below ...

Ad hominem
    An attack upon an opponent in order to discredit their arguement or opinion. Ad hominems are used by immature and/or unintelligent people because they are unable to counter their opponent using logic and intelligence.
  • NineDeuce
    NineDeuce Posts: 997 Forumite
    £4 on average, or £4.50 if you want a clean glass....
  • From the sounds of it..heroin and smack are probably cheaper and just as plentiful supply.

Having said that the pint of Death or Glory sounds like a nice proper pint..not like the blonde !!!! full of bubbles consumed by people with taste buds removed.
  • dekaspace
    dekaspace Posts: 5,705 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I don't drink, part due to not feeling need and part as not much in my area!, apart from Wetherspoons a "cheap" pub (nearest one is a mile and half away) is around £3 a pint, most are £3.60 or so for cheap nasty stuff like Carling or £4 or more for a Heineken
  • dekaspace wrote: »
    I don't drink, part due to not feeling need and part as not much in my area!, apart from Wetherspoons a "cheap" pub (nearest one is a mile and half away) is around £3 a pint, most are £3.60 or so for cheap nasty stuff like Carling or £4 or more for a Heineken

I forgot that Carling was cheap, nasty stuff but Heineken was in a different league.....
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,739 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    £3 to £4
    NineDeuce wrote: »
    I forgot that Carling was cheap, nasty stuff but Heineken was in a different league.....
    Heineken is the 5% dutch stuff, not that dross Whitbread used to brew under licence. :eek:

I get the 12 x 330ml bottles for £10 from Morrisons on a regular basis. ;)
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • pcman1985
    pcman1985 Posts: 181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    £3 to £4
    Around £3.30 at Farmhouse Inns.
    A City on the South Coast.

Wetherspoons around £2-3. Used to be able to get Fosters for £1.95 in a Wetherspoons about a year ago. Not anymore.
  • zaax
    zaax Posts: 1,910 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    £3 to £4
    concidering its brought in at around £70 a keg anything over £2 is just greed
    Do you want your money back, and a bit more, search for 'money claim online' - They don't like it up 'em Captain Mainwaring
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure