Then put herself on the windowsill
    Saw us
    Came back out
    Has been loved and out back in
    I'm out in two
  • wannabe_sybil
    wannabe_sybil Posts: 2,845 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Just passing through to leave a consignment of hugs and to hope all went well
    Ankh Morpork Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons - don't let my flame go out!
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Just to wish you good luck for interview tomorrow , hope all is going well and you are getting some much needed rest .
    Hugs
    polly x
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Interview was today
    No idea how it went was only in there for 40 min's :-(

Previous employer attempted to not pay me have had rows all day finally got it sorted, I was right to not drop their equipment off.

Tyty has been good all day
    OH has been horrid (his stomach is in bits and I can't find anything he wants to eat)
  • Speaking as someone who runs round soft after anyone who needs feeding in this house - including waifs, strays and random pals of bear...

Let OH work out what he wants.

1. You need to conserve your energy, and that includes mental energy

2. You need to get your OH thinking. You need to get his mind stirring.

Anything that you can get him to think about is a good thing. It could be what to have for tea or whether aliens exist or whether the Kardashians are real. Anything that gets his mind out of that torpor is good. This may not be the thing that starts movement, but it has to be worth a try as even if it doesn't work it will take some strain off you for an hour or two.

Sending more hugs.
  • mellymoo74
    edited 26 August 2016 at 1:48PM
    Today I am feeling exhausted

Didn't get up till 9.45am

It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow
    OH wants steak, fries, spicy tomatoes and crusty cobs so I'm about to go and get it

Need to clean this kitchen it's vile
    Can't motivate.

(Did buy OH a perfume we haven't been able to afford that he loves, through the birchbox sale)
  • mellymoo74
    The meltdown and stomach issues were because he received a text chasing g money

Many many years ago he got an overpayment from the DWP, they admitted liability and wrote it off
    2 years ago they came back and started chasing
    I have been paying it
  • wannabe_sybil
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Sending hugs.

I don't really do wedding anniversaries any more, though we did go to the Doctor Who experience for the last one.

It's always good to get an awesome deal for something special. Sometimes it's just the thrill of the chase, but sometimes it's knowing how much the recipient will love it.

You have been running on empty so long. Can you ask for a day to yourself as your anniversary present? Can you start blocking in chunks of time for just you as a necessary requirement to you keeping going? Maybe start with guaranteed fifteen minutes and work up to an hour or two?

Sending more hugs.

How long have you been married? I've been married long enough so that I would have got less for murder.
  • mellymoo74
    Feeling really really rough today

Think it's food related.(as in not eating at all despite knowing I look awful)

Married 13 years together 15 WS
    Bearing in mind I got married for my dad (big day not my thing) because he had not long been diagnosed and it was terminal not doing too bad (I do think about killing him a fair bit.

Froo has peed on my bedesk settee she managed to get a bit not covered by waterproof sheet. Sometimes I dislike my dog.

Tyty is the only cat in, OH thinks it's too make sure we don't move out and leave him lol
  • wannabe_sybil
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I got married in the hope that my in laws would treat me as human. Fail. Well, for some of them. Some of them are lovely.

I don't know a lot about anorexia. I don't want to make things worse by suggesting the utterly worst stuff.

Do you have anything that you can fall back on with some fuel in it? Does it help to think of it as fuel to look after the furry lot?

How much support do you have with this?

Sending hugs x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure