Mooloo's little tapestry of life, 2016

Comments

• Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    edited 17 May 2016 at 12:33PM
    Well as I rested yesterday in the end, I am hoping that I will get through today better. My hip is still bad but the headache is gone.
    Time to face the day and pace myself as its Tuesday and I have the other grandchildren to look after this afternoon after work.
    Did I tell you I ordered myself 5 silver coins at the weekend? So exciting. They were out of stock of the bars, so I went for 1oz coins instead.
    One day it will be a gold coin instead, or even a little tiny bar! But until then silver will do.
    Time to wake my little monkey and get ready for our day ahead
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • elona
    elona Posts: 11,806
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Mooloo

It might be worth making it obvious that any valuables are kept safely at the bank. You never know who may be watching out for info like this IYKWIM.
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Forumite
    They are stored for me. I don't have them at home, and they are in a safe until they go to storage. Sorry, didn't want to worry people.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • elona
    elona Posts: 11,806
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Mooloo

I think most of us were sure that they were stored elsewhere safely but just thought it was wise to make it really clear just in case.
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Forumite
    Not a problem :)
  • Savvy_sewing
    Forumite
    I got through the day at work but had to do the smaller lighter jobs as I couldn't bend over the tables doing the heavier jobs. I also had to keep myself dosed with pain killers!
    I'm now sitting with DGD outside of the other DGDs dance class waiting for her to finish.
    I'm not going to be able to bath the baby though.
    I shall just have to hope things ease.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Forumite
    And so to bed!
  • Savvy_sewing
    Forumite
    Morning. Hopefully today will be a better day.
    The asbestos removal begins. Not sure how they will seal things off as there is no door between the kitchen/sitting room as we removed it to get the fridge/freezer in 5 years ago.
    It's typically wet and horrible because I am at home today!
    So there is no gardening going to happen today.
    I just put the bins out, and told my neighbour ( currently blocking my car) that the dropped curb is happening tomorrow. After that I will have a right to confront him if he blocks me in again. And all those other people who park there!
  • Savvy_sewing
    Forumite
    Ok. I'm really fed up ( to be polite).
    The electrician sent to isolate my kitchen light won't do it. Because he might disturb the asbestos! To isolate a light firstly requires the fuse being switched off! I told him I'd blooming do it.
    Now I have to call his office etc and he has to be instructed by the firm coming how to isolate the light safely!
    God the world has gone mad.
    Why can't they send the right people when they do this,
    Now I have to wait around for the next lot. If they tell me they can't do it because the light is still connected I think I might explode
  • Savvy_sewing
    Forumite
    Yep!
    Can't do it till lights done as he's not an electrician!
    Now we are waiting for the electrician to come back. What with the stress, the pain I'm already in, I just want to cry!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure