Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 17 January 2014 at 6:47AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Hi Guys

As voted by some members of MSE, here is a thread to list all Kindle freebie books.

Please keep this thread for listing the free books only, there is a thread here for chat and links to urls that can also help in finding free e books here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1380993

I think it would be a little more under control if people delete their posts when they become payable if possible but I will check every week or so and move any payable ones to the gone but not forgotten board.

Thanks

Sarah x

Update: If you notice that books have become payable instead of creating a post could you please either disregard it until it is moved or pm a bg or the OP, this keeps the thread tidier, easier to read and easier to manage.
Thanks
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• jfdi
    jfdi Posts: 1,031 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Re-Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins, a mini version of his best-seller. Sign-up required.

''To celebrate over two decades of radical transformation, we’ve compiled the best insights from Awaken the Giant Within—including how to crush your obstacles, how to use your personal values to achieve what you desire most, and how to use pain and pleasure to shape your destiny—into this special gift edition''

http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ebook/
    :mad: :j:D:beer::eek::A:p:rotfl::cool::):(:T
  • KAAT_LADY
    KAAT_LADY Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Scientist Maryse Robicheaux thought that a lot of her problems had gone away with her mother-in-law’s death. The woman was rude, pushy, manipulative and used her considerable wealth to run herd over the entire town of Mudbug, Louisiana.

Unfortunately, death doesn’t slow down Helena one bit.

DEA Agent Luc LeJeune is wondering what his undercover assignment investigating the sexy scientist has gotten him into – especially as it seems someone wants her dead. Keeping his secrets while protecting Maryse proves to be easier than fighting his attraction for the brainy beauty.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004AYDC9I/?ie=UTF8&link_code=as3&camp=211163&creative=375279&creativeASIN=B004AYDC9I&!!!!!false

(Note: This book is part of the author’s backlist, originally released in print in 2009 by Dorchester Publishing)
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25

• KAAT_LADY
    KAAT_LADY Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    She was destined to be a weapon. Elise Kavanagh is good at one thing: killing demons, angels, and gods. For years, she was the death that supernatural creatures feared. More myth than woman, she walked the Earth as the embodiment of vengeance.

But Elise doesn't want anything to do with destiny. She wants time off to spend with her only friend and former investigative partner, James Faulkner - a powerful witch, the only person she trusts - and try to be a normal person, whatever that means.

Destiny hasn't forgotten her. It's not easy to retire when you were born to be a killing machine. Old enemies still hold bitter grudges against Elise. The demon overlord of her new home isn't happy to have the Godslayer hiding out in her territory. And there are still gods that need to be killed... This is a collection of the first three titles in The Descent Series, which are gritty urban fantasy books about an exorcist, a witch, and their battles against the forces of Heaven and Hell.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009YADS38/?ie=UTF8&link_code=as3&camp=211163&creative=375279&creativeASIN=B009YADS38&!!!!!false :T
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    The May Day Murders

http://www.amazon.co.uk/May-Day-Murders-Scott-Wittenburg-ebook/dp/B00HB6FZDS/

Product Description
    The tranquility of Smithtown, Ohio is shattered when David Bradley arrives home to find that his wife has been raped and murdered by someone who left no clues behind except the words “May Day” painted on her body. Reporter Sam Middleton is determined to help police find the killer of his ex-wife's friend as they learn that another Smithtown woman has been murdered. Who will the next victim be?

255 Pages
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Cromer
    Cromer Posts: 78 Forumite
    http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/reading-owl/find-a-book/library-page

250 free childrens ebooks for all ages can be downloaded on to tablets
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Ethan Justice: Origins
    By Simon Jenner

John’s life changes forever when his best friend Mark introduces him to beautiful Savannah — and then turns up dead. Now, he must dodge a vengeful ex-soldier and defend the world from a weapon that could annihilate thousands.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ethan-Justice-Origins-Simon-Jenner-ebook/dp/B0087S6AA6/?_bbid=64844&_bbtype=email
    ally.
  • Spreading The Ideavirus - by Seth Godin

Free PDF e-book mentioned in Christian's Reilly's blog about his advice to comedians/musicians etc - helpful tips on building up an act & ways they may be able to market themselves. Might be useful to anyone doing something similar, running their own business or just as interesting general material to see the difference in this concept versus 'regular' marketing:
    Seth Godin wrote Spreading The Ideavirus for people who wanted to get stuff done and out there. He made it free and downloadable.
    But Seth’s early innovation was Permission Marketing. The idea here is that you shouldn’t bother people who don’t want to hear from you. It’s common sense to you and me, but some in the marketing world needed Seth to write a whole book about it!

The old model revolved around the right (purchased with bales of cash) to interrupt people over and over again until they give in
    How many ads have you skipped lately? Now think about emails and messages from people you want to hear from (anticipated, personal and relevant, as Godin puts it)
    Your list (or however you prefer to connect) wins, because you made a genuine connection with people who like what you do.
  • gettingready
    gettingready Posts: 11,330 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    What secrets hide behind dying eyes? Free on Amazon

Dying Eyes

With the Christmas and New Year chaos out of the way, it's time for the Preston Police Department to put their feet up and return to normality.

But for Detective Brian McDone, there is no respite from the frenzy. An unidentified young woman is found brutally murdered in a seedy section of the city, her body laced with bruises, her sharp fingernails digging into her palms. Her eyes are staring up at something in pure fear.

Nobody knows who she is.

As Brian and his team begin to piece together the clues, the answers lead him to places he would least expect. The further Brian digs, one question soon becomes apparent: who can he trust? The answer, it seems, may be life-threatening.

The first in a new police procedural series from British author Ryan Casey, Dying Eyes is a dark urban detective mystery packed with suspense, and a twisting, turning plot sure to please fans of crime thrillers. If you enjoy hit Danish TV phenomenon, The Killing, you'll love Dying Eyes.

"With twists and turns aplenty, the story is both riveting and horrifying, and it is well-worth reading and re-reading." - T.A. Dean
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback