PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Old Style Daily Friday 11th May 2018

13»

Comments

• silver-oldie
    silver-oldie Posts: 1,002 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Welcome Lindsay.
    Your dog looks cute, Judi

Went to see mother yesterday.She pretends to be asleep but managed to drink a cup of tea and eat two biscuits, didn't talk.

Hope you all have a good day
    If you walk at night no-one will see you cry.
  • nannywindow
    nannywindow Posts: 3,398 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hello lovelies, how is everyone today ?
    We had to go into town this morning to the bank and the £ shop for some sterilising liquid. Then Mr Fix It needed to get an oil filter for the car, as he is changing the oil on Sunday. I have also done a load in the WM and it has dried, even though the weather is overcast, it is very breezy.
    Mr Fix It has printed me out our holiday list, ohhh I just love a list :heartpuls. Whereas before I could do our 'van list on auto pilot, nowadays I'm bound to forget something really important, hence the check list :o.
    This afternoon I have done the ironing, not quite all of it, but enough for our holiday next week. ( I promised myself a bar of turkish delight this evening, if I did the said ironing :rotfl:. )
    Tea tonight will be HM chicken fried rice and curry sauce.
    Holly if you go a wandering through time again please call round my way. I would love to see into the future/past :D. ( P.S. it doesn't take a lot to make me go round the bend..... I'm half way there already :rotfl:)
    Nelski enjoy your spa weekend. Maybe some gentle swimming may ease your hip a little. By the way when are you going in for your op ?
    Dumpling don't worry about bringing the thread down, you post away. We all have days like that and the support on here is second to none. Sending extra hugs to you and happy birthday wishes to your DGS.
    Hope everyone is having a good Friday.
    Take care and hugs to all.
    Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more intelligently
  • Mrs_Salad_Dodger
    Mrs_Salad_Dodger Posts: 4,882 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Just a quick pop in to say I fully endorse nannywindow’s comment to dumpling :)

Popping out again

MrsSD
    Be Kind. Stay Safe. Break the Chain. Save Lives. 

2024 Savings Pot Challenge: As a monthly amount, running total = £116.85
    Jan £5; Feb £13; Mch £25; Apr £31:65; May £42.20; Jun £??; July £??; Aug £??; Sep £??; Oct £??; Nov £??; Dec £??.  Grand Total £??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure