Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • saintscouple
    • By saintscouple 13th Jun 08, 7:59 PM
    • 3,936Posts
    • 2,943Thanks
    saintscouple
    0 WOW
    Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here
    • 13th Jun 08, 7:59 PM
    0 WOW
    Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here 13th Jun 08 at 7:59 PM
    This is a continuation of the previous thread which can be read HERE.

The thread for Tesco Voucher Codes can be found HERE.
    Whilst the discussion thread can be found HERE.

This thread is for discussion of everything else related to Tesco Clubcard.

For discussion on the Loyalty Points Article, please join us HERE.
    Last edited by saintscouple; 06-08-2008 at 6:00 PM. Reason: Loyalty Cards Link added.
Page 68
    • Storck
    • By Storck 30th Jan 10, 10:55 PM
    • 1,842 Posts
    • 2,400 Thanks
    Storck
    wattywattwatt - There is no point in trying to ring the stores about anything to do with the clubcard as it is run by another company and the stores have very little access to it. They can check details such as name and address but not change anything. If you do need to ring the store for anything you are better ringing them directly rather than the 0845 number that puts you through to a call centre.
    • kitschkitty
    • By kitschkitty 31st Jan 10, 4:24 AM
    • 3,109 Posts
    • 5,043 Thanks
    kitschkitty
    While there are lots of places to go and places to eat out I think Goldsmiths is the only shop you can actually trade in your points for a shopping trip (to put it simply). As the books, Thornton's etc are all specific deals.

I don't suppose Tesco want people to shop in other places, but I have no idea really!
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
    • angelsmomma
    • By angelsmomma 31st Jan 10, 1:12 PM
    • 1,163 Posts
    • 1,617 Thanks
    angelsmomma
    Had to phone Tesco clubcard cs the other day for something else and asked for the e-mail address. Apparently they don't have one, not great when they don't answer the phone at the stores either!
    Originally posted by wattywattwatt
    I just got an email back from one I sent yesterday about clubcard points.

This is the email address on the email I got back . customer.service@tesco.co.uk

hth
  • spartacus173500
    Topps Tiles
    Just wondering, topps tiles is only on till the end of january apparently but I have 54 of vouchers waiting to be sent to me and another 15 here, is there anyway i can get tesco to send them out to me as my deal token early if you catch my drift
    Originally posted by bigstevex
    Collected my flooring and tiles from Topps this week and earleir today - last day for vouchers to be used!
    Manager said scheme had been so good for them, and other stores, that Topps are looking to continue. Expect announcment soon!
    • phild145
    • By phild145 31st Jan 10, 2:10 PM
    • 71 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    phild145
    Hi All.

Not sure if i should post this here but had no response on the airmile discussion board so thought i may try it in here as well

Just seen this on the Airmiles site and wondered if anyone had tried it or is she confused and you have to use the vouchers at Tesco's to get the cash vouchers.

I have joined all of Tesco's shopping clubs (wine, food and healthy living) but not the baby one - because you get vouchers nearly every month which I can convert into heaps of Airmiles...- Georgia

Unquote
    • flea72
    • By flea72 31st Jan 10, 4:06 PM
    • 5,292 Posts
    • 5,292 Thanks
    flea72
    Hi All.

Not sure if i should post this here but had no response on the airmile discussion board so thought i may try it in here as well

Just seen this on the Airmiles site and wondered if anyone had tried it or is she confused and you have to use the vouchers at Tesco's to get the cash vouchers.

I have joined all of Tesco's shopping clubs (wine, food and healthy living) but not the baby one - because you get vouchers nearly every month which I can convert into heaps of Airmiles...- Georgia

Unquote
    Originally posted by phild145
    shes slightly confused

by joining all the shopping clubs, you tend to get mailings with vouchers for extra points when you buy certain items in tesco, so it means you can accrue more clubcard points, quicker

then every qtr she will get her clubcard payout from tesco, which can then be converted into airmiles

its not as great a deal as she is making out, unless she likes to do all her shopping at Tesco

F
    • phild145
    • By phild145 31st Jan 10, 4:24 PM
    • 71 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    phild145
    Hello Flea

Thanks that is what I thought but wanted to be sure

Phil
    • rich_shot2003
    • By rich_shot2003 1st Feb 10, 3:29 AM
    • 1,997 Posts
    • 598 Thanks
    rich_shot2003
    I dont understand my Clubcard account
    Hi there all,

This will be my 1st lot of clubcard vouchers that are being sent out at mo but need some help with something as dont understand it.

Up to yesterday(Sunday) my account had not gone to 0 and still said that vouchers will be sent out in Feb but ive just checked it now and my points keep going up and now it says i will get the amount in May:help:

I only joined Clubcard at the start of dec but have 11.50 worth coming to me but will i have to wait till May? as the point have not gone to 0.

Any Advice please
    • Storck
    • By Storck 1st Feb 10, 6:56 AM
    • 1,842 Posts
    • 2,400 Thanks
    Storck
    rich_shot2003 - I've been with Clubcard for ages and mine is saying the same thing so I wouldn't worry if I was you. They have been having problems with their new website so just see how it goes.

Has anyone else found this?
  • wolvesfan1
    Tesco Clubcard and OpenUniversity
    Hello All,
    I am an Open University student and will soon finish my degree. I have recied an email this morning saying that I will no longe be able to use clubcard points on my level 3 courses which will enable me to finish my degree frm June this year. I am really annoyed and angry at this. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I am suprised and would have thought they could continue to honnor the degrees already started, or for people who have no degree.

Can we get Martin to have a word?
  • E.ON Company Representative: Amy
    I cant find an email address for Tesco Clubcard.

I'm with Eon and collect Tesco points when I top my electric up cos it was on a card meter.

The bloke from Eon came round the other day and it was changed to a Key meter instead (letter said meters have to be updated every (x) amount of years and ours needed doing)

Do I need to let Clubcard know or will I still get my points still ?
    Originally posted by cally6008
    Hi cally6008,

t4mof is spot on here, there is no need to inform us.

Points are allocated on payments made against your account number, as the account number hasn't changed there is no need to do anything.

Brian
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • paulharding150
    • By paulharding150 1st Feb 10, 12:57 PM
    • 116 Posts
    • 102 Thanks
    paulharding150
    Tesco clubcard & airmiles
    I've heard on the grapevine that at the end of the month you will no longer be able to convert clubcard vouchers into airmiles.

Has anyone else heard this, or know anything more?
    The campaign against overpowering signatures
    • Geoggy
    • By Geoggy 1st Feb 10, 1:00 PM
    • 483 Posts
    • 200 Thanks
    Geoggy
    the double up offer ends soon, but am sure you can still convert beyond that. in fact an airmiles CS rep told me that the Tesco credit card is better for earning miles than their own. And this was only last week.
  • fluffykittens
    This has affected me to. I was going to use CC points to contribute towards my lever 2 courses
    • alwaysonthego
    • By alwaysonthego 1st Feb 10, 6:09 PM
    • 7,915 Posts
    • 10,749 Thanks
    alwaysonthego
    Thread now closed because it is too long.

New thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=2245469
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,195Posts Today

6,119Users online

Martin's Twitter