Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aaskr
    • By aaskr 26th Aug 19, 7:22 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    aaskr
    Break down Tesco voucher to smaller face value
    • 26th Aug 19, 7:22 PM
    Break down Tesco voucher to smaller face value 26th Aug 19 at 7:22 PM
    I used to buy Tesco gift cards with 50 Tesco vouchers so that I could spend on my shoppings which are normally below 10, but today I was told that I couldn't buy gift cards with the voucher. Is there a way to break down large vouchers into smaller ones, or a way to spend the voucher on shoppings less than the face value of the voucher (and turn the remainder back to a voucher)?
Page 1
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 9th Sep 19, 11:31 AM
    • 2,900 Posts
    • 2,163 Thanks
    no1catman
    • 9th Sep 19, 11:31 AM
    • 9th Sep 19, 11:31 AM
    Short answer - 'No'.
    You can't overpay with vouchers. OTOH three vouchers are sent out in a mailing to make up your period total. So, you must be spending a lot to get vouchers in the region of 150? Unless, the mailing represented an accumulation of points over a longer period - maybe you moved house and hadn't updated your details.

You could splash out on reward deals with a weekend away for example. Or, Do a BIG SHOP - stock up on some items, early Xmas shopping on others.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,526Posts Today

7,124Users online

Martin's Twitter