Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 14,186Posts
    • 43,844Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 135
    • mr662
    • By mr662 4th Nov 19, 3:37 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    mr662
    No bonus Xmas stamps this year then? received the diary in latest pack.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 4th Nov 19, 7:41 PM
    • 1,219 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    I give my diary to my mother-in-law - I use an online calendar for appointments etc but she prefers a small physical diary. I would never just throw it out - its not recyclable due to mixed materials. Either donate it to a charity shop, or sometimes there are people on here who haven't got a diary due to not being on the main survey at the moment who would love one.
    2019 Wins: London Break, 145 cash, 125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, 85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 4th Nov 19, 8:01 PM
    • 67,693 Posts
    • 307,452 Thanks
    beanielou
    I just wanted the Christmas stamps.
    Wont get any this year as I will be in training(again!!) & not live
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14. MFW. 15 months to mortgage freedom.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    • Dragonfly1
    • By Dragonfly1 4th Nov 19, 11:33 PM
    • 85 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    Dragonfly1
    I feel a little overworked compared to the past.
    Three items posted last week including a cube. Another three this week. Four items next week including a cube.

2 cubes in 3 weeks , and 10 items to post in 21 days seems excessive to me.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 4th Nov 19, 11:37 PM
    • 20,197 Posts
    • 51,442 Thanks
    elsien
    3 or 4 items a week isn't overworked. I'm always quite pleased when I am only get three. Don't think I've ever had any less than that all the time I e been doing the panel.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 5th Nov 19, 8:49 AM
    • 39,626 Posts
    • 163,776 Thanks
    silvercar
    I usually get 4 a week and if not it is 3.
    I haven't had a cube for a few weeks, which is a shame as it's a nice walk to the post office and I'm happy with the extra payment.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 5th Nov 19, 9:25 AM
    • 21,605 Posts
    • 15,844 Thanks
    molerat
    You usually only receive the diary if you are an active panellist when they are sent.
    Originally posted by redagila
    Received it in my training items posting pack last week. But I am on a short training period this time, last week and this week training and live next week.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • Baileys Babe
    • By Baileys Babe 5th Nov 19, 10:13 AM
    • 2,620 Posts
    • 13,761 Thanks
    Baileys Babe
    3 or 4 items a week isn't overworked. I'm always quite pleased when I am only get three. Don't think I've ever had any less than that all the time I e been doing the panel.
    Originally posted by elsien
    I agree a usual week for me is 4 or 5 items normally over 3 or 4 days, I occasionally post on 5 days.

I've seen some of the diaries on ebay.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 5th Nov 19, 4:39 PM
    • 1,219 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    I can get anything from 2-7 items to post - it varies a lot. I have 5 items this week but only had 2 items last week. Averaging no more 2 parcels a month at the moment - don't think they dare send me any more as I complained last year when I got 3 parcels in two weeks to post. The blurb states 1-2 parcels per month so I wouldn't be happy to get more - especially given my nearest post office is up a really long steep hill
    2019 Wins: London Break, 145 cash, 125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, 85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 9th Nov 19, 10:17 AM
    • 39,626 Posts
    • 163,776 Thanks
    silvercar
    Next bag has arrived for the week after next. It contains 3 envelopes but only instructions for 2.
    • libra10
    • By libra10 9th Nov 19, 10:39 AM
    • 12,530 Posts
    • 307,368 Thanks
    libra10
    Next bag has arrived for the week after next. It contains 3 envelopes but only instructions for 2.
    Originally posted by silvercar
    This has happened to me previously. I just kept the spare envelope to use if needed.
    • need an answer
    • By need an answer 9th Nov 19, 11:55 AM
    • 2,395 Posts
    • 2,938 Thanks
    need an answer
    Originally posted by silvercar
    Don't do anything with it until you have checked the online version when its available. That should be available online on Monday I believe

I've had differing online and paper versions occasionally in the past.
    in S 60 T 19 F 52
    out S 57 T 17 F 68

2017 -32 2018 -33 2019
    • Anvil1
    • By Anvil1 9th Nov 19, 1:05 PM
    • 320 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    Anvil1
    Correctly delivered survey

Just got an invite on account, haven’t recd email yet, clicked accept before I noted dates !!!

From 25 November just got email
    Last edited by Anvil1; 09-11-2019 at 1:11 PM. Reason: Update
    • retiredandskint
    • By retiredandskint 9th Nov 19, 1:40 PM
    • 778 Posts
    • 4,678 Thanks
    retiredandskint
    Got my invite as well today. I'm currently doing the unaddressed mail. I miss out every year on diaries and Xmas stamps as its always during my resting period.
    • libra10
    • By libra10 9th Nov 19, 1:42 PM
    • 12,530 Posts
    • 307,368 Thanks
    libra10
    Also received invitation for CD surveys.
    • Snozzle
    • By Snozzle 9th Nov 19, 1:49 PM
    • 61 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    Snozzle
    For the first time I received the diary as I am always rested when it's been posted in the past. A nice surprise. Never received the Xmas stamps and always seem to be training when the Easter sweets sent out so I miss them too. Hey ho....
    • Snozzle
    • By Snozzle 9th Nov 19, 1:51 PM
    • 61 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    Snozzle
    Should of said I got it yesterday!😁
    • redagila
    • By redagila 9th Nov 19, 1:52 PM
    • 4,596 Posts
    • 15,202 Thanks
    redagila
    Also signed up for CDS - hope it has gone through OK because problem in the town & local villages & internet is almost impossible to use.

I am not currently on the main survey but received a diary this morning in the post.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 9th Nov 19, 2:06 PM
    • 20,197 Posts
    • 51,442 Thanks
    elsien
    Missed it again.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 9th Nov 19, 3:05 PM
    • 1,219 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    For those who were concerned about their star ratings under Your Contribution - there is an article on the front page of the website that explains why you might not be getting stars if you are using the app. I can't copy and paste it but the upshot is to get full stars for Verified Items you need to:

a) be using the app to enter your items

b) be entering your items standing next to your posting location

c) your phone is connected to the internet whilst you are entering the item

d) the app has permission to access your location.

If one or more of these things is not happening then you may not get full stars, or any stars sometimes.

Hope that helps to explain things - it said to drop them a message if you are having problems.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

134Posts Today

2,744Users online

Martin's Twitter