Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 14,190Posts
    • 43,852Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 132
    • Moll
    • By Moll 11th Oct 19, 9:43 PM
    • 372 Posts
    • 3,458 Thanks
    Moll
    Just thought I'd pass this on.
    If you get a Love2Shop gift card make sure you activate it before trying to use it. Otherwise you may be embarrased and the young man on the till won't know what to do with it as it keeps getting declined when you've said there's £10 on it

Obviously this didn't happen to me
    Originally posted by SuperMoose
    I havent sent for any gift cards yet, Does it tell you how to activate them ?
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 12th Oct 19, 10:33 AM
    • 151 Posts
    • 267 Thanks
    aninymoose
    Originally posted by Moll
    Yes it tells you how to do it on the card, although I didnít notice it until the post appeared on here.
    • SuperMoose
    • By SuperMoose 12th Oct 19, 11:18 AM
    • 211 Posts
    • 550 Thanks
    SuperMoose
    Originally posted by Moll
    The Love2Shop gift card comes attached to another slightly larger card that has details of the shops where you can spend it.
    It also says "The card below needs activating before use". Register now at www.love2shop.co.uk

Haven't had any other gift cards so can't comment on those.
    Please put out food and water for the birds and hedgehogs
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 12th Oct 19, 12:28 PM
    • 3,911 Posts
    • 2,058 Thanks
    MABLE
    After being rested for 6 months I received an email from them inviting me back on the live panel late last night. First posting pack to be sent on25 November. However I have emailed them and thanked them for considering me but I asked them if they could try and give me a full 6 month slot rather than taking over from someone who has dropped out after a few months.

I had this happen to me last time and they were very good and in the end I was on the live panel for 9 months. However after that time i was suffering from posting fatigue and was looking forward to the break. Now raring to get going again.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 12th Oct 19, 2:30 PM
    • 39,632 Posts
    • 163,781 Thanks
    silvercar
    Survey available!

2 weeks monitoring correctly addressed mail, starts 28 October.
    • Money_Grabber13579
    • By Money_Grabber13579 12th Oct 19, 2:33 PM
    • 3,031 Posts
    • 1,499 Thanks
    Money_Grabber13579
    Already gone for me...
    Northern Ireland club member No 382
    • elsien
    • By elsien 12th Oct 19, 2:34 PM
    • 20,222 Posts
    • 51,518 Thanks
    elsien
    Missed it.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 12th Oct 19, 4:28 PM
    • 3,911 Posts
    • 2,058 Thanks
    MABLE
    I never missed it because I never received the invite in the first place.
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 13th Oct 19, 12:09 PM
    • 1,366 Posts
    • 1,846 Thanks
    Februarycat
    The Love2Shop gift card comes attached to another slightly larger card that has details of the shops where you can spend it.
    It also says "The card below needs activating before use". Register now at www.love2shop.co.uk

Haven't had any other gift cards so can't comment on those.
    Originally posted by SuperMoose

Just looked at my card I got the other day and it is saying "The card below is Active and ready to use"
    OnePoll = £25 18/10/19 £25 6/7/19
    Pureprofile = £25.00 16/3/19
    PanelOpinion = £10.59 4.1.19 - £10.35 19/9/19
    • stevephoto
    • By stevephoto 16th Oct 19, 8:07 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    stevephoto
    I have just received my first training pack after a 6 month rest, should it contain a set of incentive stamps? I thought I got a set before but nothing so far this time.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 17th Oct 19, 6:56 PM
    • 1,219 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    I have just received my first training pack after a 6 month rest, should it contain a set of incentive stamps? I thought I got a set before but nothing so far this time.
    Originally posted by stevephoto
    Your first training pack should contain a book of 12 1st class stamps and a book of 4 large letter stamps. If you have not received these then you should contact TNS/Kantar and let them know. You will not however get any more stamps until you start on the full survey - when you should get one book of 1st class, one book of large letter stamps and a presentation pack of stamps
    2019 Wins: London Break, £145 cash, £125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, £85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • stevephoto
    • By stevephoto 17th Oct 19, 9:29 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    stevephoto
    Your first training pack should contain a book of 12 1st class stamps and a book of 4 large letter stamps. If you have not received these then you should contact TNS/Kantar and let them know. You will not however get any more stamps until you start on the full survey - when you should get one book of 1st class, one book of large letter stamps and a presentation pack of stamps
    Originally posted by Saetana
    Thanks, I thought they should be included in the first pack.
    • stevephoto
    • By stevephoto 18th Oct 19, 12:31 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    stevephoto
    It seems that they have changed the system, this was the reply I got from them:-

"We have had a small process change for our training process. This means you will get your stamps when you have completed the training phase."
    • need an answer
    • By need an answer 18th Oct 19, 3:24 PM
    • 2,395 Posts
    • 2,939 Thanks
    need an answer
    They must have only recently changed the process,I went back onto training 4 weeks ago and got stamps but after 2 weeks ive been rested until a space becomes available....

Ive been with the panel for many years and I've decided that this stint might be my last...I keep getting back to training but never seem to complete it within a reasonable timeframe...I've been in this limbo for 4 months now.
    in S 60 T 19 F 52
    out S 59 T 17 F 69

2017 -32 2018 -33 2019
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 18th Oct 19, 5:25 PM
    • 1,219 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    I wonder if they have had issues with people just taking the free stamps and then not posting the training items? Or they may be trying to save stamps as we normally get our 2 books for training and then 2 books plus presentation pack when starting the full survey - wonder if the stamps given on starting the full survey will still be the same or not?
    2019 Wins: London Break, £145 cash, £125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, £85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • purkles
    • By purkles 19th Oct 19, 3:45 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    purkles
    I get Amazon vouchers. Delivered within about 10 mins to my email, then just copy and paste the code to Amazon
    • Anvil1
    • By Anvil1 20th Oct 19, 6:46 PM
    • 321 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    Anvil1
    Just going to log details of a letter I received on Friday, it has 2 smarts included, that’s a new one on me
    Will have to phone TNS tomorrow
    • redagila
    • By redagila 21st Oct 19, 11:16 PM
    • 4,596 Posts
    • 15,202 Thanks
    redagila
    Logged in earlier this evening & found an invite to UMS in November & was accepted.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 22nd Oct 19, 5:49 PM
    • 1,219 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    Notice on the Kantar website - they have taken delivery of the 2020 diaries and we should be receiving them within the next few weeks
    • rpstdavids
    • By rpstdavids 22nd Oct 19, 9:45 PM
    • 192 Posts
    • 143 Thanks
    rpstdavids
    Notice on the Kantar website - they have taken delivery of the 2020 diaries and we should be receiving them within the next few weeks

Typical, just had my final posting pack of this stint, so will miss out again. always seem to miss out on the easter chocolates as well as they seem to start me up again just after easter.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

262Posts Today

1,950Users online

Martin's Twitter