Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    No,never had that problem. My problem is getting automated messages sent from an unattended mailing centre on an almost daily basis saying I. have xx number of unread messages.

I don,t have any unread messages. It,s driving me nuts. Trying to stop them is worse than trying to get yourself removed from any Readers Digest mailing list !
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I seem to be always missing the unadressed mail & correctly delivered surveys because of the silly times they send out the invites
    How do people get onto these nowdays, they always seem to be gone for me.
    essex girl in exile
  • themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,893 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hi, I'm on my first live stint with the survey and am wondering about selling the presentation pack on ebay - I've seen that some people do this, but my pack had been sliced open at the end for them to add the first month's incentive stamps in. Have any of you who have sold the presentation packs had any problems with this - does it affect value (it's the cellophane wrapper that's sliced, the stamps/pack itself isn't damaged)? Do you mention it on your listing?
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    themadvix wrote: »
    Hi, I'm on my first live stint with the survey and am wondering about selling the presentation pack on ebay - I've seen that some people do this, but my pack had been sliced open at the end for them to add the first month's incentive stamps in. Have any of you who have sold the presentation packs had any problems with this - does it affect value (it's the cellophane wrapper that's sliced, the stamps/pack itself isn't damaged)? Do you mention it on your listing?
    That's odd - I've always had the booklets just chucked into the big white envelope. Maybe it was an idea of one person doing the packing.

As to affecting the value - depends on the buyer. Given that it's a current or recent issue - the really serious collectors will probably have pre-ordered it rather than look for one on eBay. I'd mention it - just to minimise the chances of someone challenging the description and demanding a refund. Whether you get a good price will also depend on the issue - it looks like people will pay over the odds for Game of Thrones.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,893 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Thanks NBLondon. Good to know it's an odd one rather than the norm! I'll mention it - I'd assumed it was normal and therefore perhaps something people had just got used to. I'm not after top dollar - it's just something I've no use for and could sell to increase survey profits. It's Harry and Meghan, so hopefully that'll be reasonably popular.
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I urgently require the telephone number for their help desk. Does anyone know it please. Many thanks
  • wideband
    wideband Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    According to their FAQ's it is 0800 015 3150
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,241 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Wish I had got Harry & Meghan & not Game of Thrones.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    beanielou wrote: »
    Wish I had got Harry & Meghan & not Game of Thrones.
    I'll swap you :money:
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,241 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    NBLondon wrote: »
    I'll swap you :money:

Really? :money:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure