Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 185
    • Tyzap
    • By Tyzap 4th Nov 19, 8:20 PM
    • 2,110 Posts
    • 895 Thanks
    Tyzap
    Can anyone help me please? I was on flight FR9015 from BCN to stansted on the 23rd oct It was delayed by 6 hours. Im trying to claim compensation via the Ryanair site on the form called EU261. Im filling in all the relevant details and then the re capture part but the page won't go on to page 2 so I can continue. I have live chatted with Ryanair to ask what to do and they gave me a link to fill in to tell them I cant continue filling the original form in and they will respond to that in 7 days! What am I getting wrong? its so frustrating
    Originally posted by thomsonambra
    Hi,

I and others here have successfully used it, so it does work. It's probably related to some data you have submitted or perhaps even the format it is submitted in. Try changing things around a little.

Other than that you are in Ryanair's hands.

Good luck.
    Please read Vaubans superb guide. To find it Google and then download 'vaubans guide'.
    • Redredrobin
    • By Redredrobin 7th Nov 19, 9:26 AM
    • 33 Posts
    • 132 Thanks
    Redredrobin
    I had family members due to fly home [Krakow to Manchester 1/11/19] at 5-40pm , the flight was initially delayed but then cancelled due to fog although i believe other airlines were operating .

The company they went with Leger sorted out accommodation and the only available flights were from Ostrava airport to Stanstead some 2 hrs away in the Czech republic at 10-00pm 2/11/19 .Then a mini bus journey to Manchester.

All in all they got home 30+ hours later than scheduled.

Has anyone used a claims company ? if so which one ? Now i know it can be done by themselves but they dont want to for a variety of reasons .
    Finally Debt free June 2019

• Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 7th Nov 19, 10:38 AM
    • 1,857 Posts
    • 611 Thanks
    Justice13075
    DO NOT USE A CLAIMS COMPANY. People usually choose between Bott & Co or Eu Claim. Both will take approx 30% of your claim but there's no hassle for your family members.
    • legal magpie
    • By legal magpie 7th Nov 19, 10:56 AM
    • 1,137 Posts
    • 480 Thanks
    legal magpie
    Bott and Co are solicitors and are governed by strict rules. claims companies are unregulated and you have no redress if they mess up or go bust.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

346Posts Today

2,231Users online

Martin's Twitter