Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • michellep45
    • By michellep45 13th Jan 09, 7:37 PM
    • 199Posts
    • 125Thanks
    michellep45
    0 WOW
    boots 75% off????
    • 13th Jan 09, 7:37 PM
    0 WOW
    boots 75% off???? 13th Jan 09 at 7:37 PM
    hi can any1 tell me when boots have their 75% off ive loads of pressies to buy and this would really help
    thanks
Page 3
  • toots68
    Hi, this is my first post.

Ive just been into my local Boots as having no luck with the website, I spent 65 but I saved just over 200 and got loads of pressies for during the year and next christmas, and used my vouchers and got nearly 800 points too, so all in a good half an hours shopping. Not loads to choose from but got some great 'Hackett' gift sets reduced from 45 to 11 !, I'm going to keep on trying with the website though as a few bits I really want that were'nt in store. Good luck everyone !
    • emweaver
    • By emweaver 14th Jan 09, 10:54 AM
    • 8,235 Posts
    • 184,648 Thanks
    emweaver
    botos 75% is now online but cant get any of the pages to respond!
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, 15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
    • Manfox1
    • By Manfox1 14th Jan 09, 10:55 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Manfox1
    Hi this is my first post.

Just a little head's up, Boots will also be hosting a 90% off sale in a few weeks, but I know that not a great deal will be left by that point, seems a good idea to grab it now!

(I work for Boots)
    • loveabargain13
    • By loveabargain13 14th Jan 09, 10:58 AM
    • 922 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    loveabargain13
    I'm not impressed got to checkout, put in all my details and card details then the site crashed......arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • petshopgirlemma
    Agh, site just went down as I went to checkout!
    • Tibbie's mum
    • By Tibbie's mum 14th Jan 09, 10:58 AM
    • 981 Posts
    • 2,106 Thanks
    Tibbie's mum
    Boots site has just crashed, showing as site unavailable now and just as I was going to checkout!
    • lucyhope
    • By lucyhope 14th Jan 09, 10:59 AM
    • 427 Posts
    • 1,567 Thanks
    lucyhope
    Same just happened to me!!!
    • Miss Behaving
    • By Miss Behaving 14th Jan 09, 10:59 AM
    • 316 Posts
    • 892 Thanks
    Miss Behaving
    I've been trying for an hour to scroll through the offers and just as I was about to checkout, the site crashed!
    Some people stir up a storm then wonder why it rains on them.

12k in 2015 #151 0/6000
  • lalamb
    Arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just added loads of stuff, clicked to go to the next page and it's crashed!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Boots, sort out your site! Bloody annoying or what?!
    • Natbag
    • By Natbag 14th Jan 09, 11:00 AM
    • 1,162 Posts
    • 803 Thanks
    Natbag
    Me too, typical!
    • Tibbie's mum
    • By Tibbie's mum 14th Jan 09, 11:00 AM
    • 981 Posts
    • 2,106 Thanks
    Tibbie's mum
    Look at us all, such dedicated MSErs so determined to get a bargain, we've crashed the site!!
    • beyond skint
    • By beyond skint 14th Jan 09, 11:00 AM
    • 500 Posts
    • 378 Thanks
    beyond skint
    Just been into my local one.
    Loads of stuff except 2 girls took practically everything.

They had a list with them and everything they liked they took all of the items

I was so annoyed. They had 6 big sack fulls. Everyone was trying to look but they kept taking it all. I couldn't do that I'd feel terrible.

All I wanted was one thing and they had the whole lot of them.

I have come home fuming. I know it's first come first serve, but that was just pure greed.

Oh well guess they spent all their doll money now.
    • loveabargain13
    • By loveabargain13 14th Jan 09, 11:01 AM
    • 922 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    loveabargain13
    I was just having to enter the secure payment site typical......i must have been looking for over an hour.....what a waste of time!
    • susieb
    • By susieb 14th Jan 09, 11:01 AM
    • 1,507 Posts
    • 1,073 Thanks
    susieb
    I'm a bit concerned, i had got through checkout - selected delivery entered credit card and verified by visa and then got sent to a holding page, so not sure if order taken, charged or anything!! and site still showing as waiting for boots
    Always on the hunt for a bargain
    • loveabargain13
    • By loveabargain13 14th Jan 09, 11:02 AM
    • 922 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    loveabargain13
    Just been into my local one.
    Loads of stuff except 2 girls took practically everything.

They had a list with them and everything they liked they took all of the items

I was so annoyed. They had 6 big sack fulls. Everyone was trying to look but they kept taking it all. I couldn't do that I'd feel terrible.

All I wanted was one thing and they had the whole lot of them.

I have come home fuming. I know it's first come first serve, but that was just pure greed.

Oh well guess they spent all their doll money now.
    Originally posted by beyond skint
    Thats a bit unfair....they should limit items.....greedy pair...what boots was it? hehe
    • alisont
    • By alisont 14th Jan 09, 11:03 AM
    • 1,619 Posts
    • 2,256 Thanks
    alisont
    Ive just prob lost all my basket contents online as its crashed - why cant these stores get online sales right?

So annoying
    • Js_Other_Half
    • By Js_Other_Half 14th Jan 09, 11:03 AM
    • 3,076 Posts
    • 2,314 Thanks
    Js_Other_Half
    The last time Boots had a decent sale, some of the items were out of stock, even after money had been taken from my account...

they refunded it obviously, but until your order arrives don't count on getting everything you ordered.

Their site and stock control aren't up to scratch.
    The IVF worked;DS born 2006.
    • loveabargain13
    • By loveabargain13 14th Jan 09, 11:03 AM
    • 922 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    loveabargain13
    I'm a bit concerned, i had got through checkout - selected delivery entered credit card and verified by visa and then got sent to a holding page, so not sure if order taken, charged or anything!! and site still showing as waiting for boots
    Originally posted by susieb
    I was exactly at that same stage, I don't think they can take the money as you haven't verified it, bit annoyed though they have my card details.
    • Tibbie's mum
    • By Tibbie's mum 14th Jan 09, 11:03 AM
    • 981 Posts
    • 2,106 Thanks
    Tibbie's mum
    Susie, in your case, I'd ring them Get ahead of the competition!
  • lalamb
    Does anyone know if this is instore too? Me thinks it will be easier going to the store than battling with the site all day!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,767Posts Today

9,174Users online

Martin's Twitter