Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • michellep45
    • By michellep45 13th Jan 09, 7:37 PM
    • 199Posts
    • 125Thanks
    michellep45
    0 WOW
    boots 75% off????
    • 13th Jan 09, 7:37 PM
    0 WOW
    boots 75% off???? 13th Jan 09 at 7:37 PM
    hi can any1 tell me when boots have their 75% off ive loads of pressies to buy and this would really help
    thanks
Page 2
    • Claire DC
    • By Claire DC 14th Jan 09, 4:47 AM
    • 1,250 Posts
    • 5,467 Thanks
    Claire DC
    Seems loads still in stock from what I bought, am even still browsing now.
    Lost lbs =
    Gained s = Quidco 261.90, Free Fivers 22.26, Matched Betting
  • crashgoddess
    ive managed to fill my basket but cant check out keep getting generic error now, typical lol
    • luxor4t
    • By luxor4t 14th Jan 09, 7:22 AM
    • 10,866 Posts
    • 39,184 Thanks
    luxor4t
    Crashed as soon as other people got their baskets paid for, then I got the generic error message, could not log back on, gave up &went back to bed.

Now can't even open the site this morning. Thanks Virgin media for your speedy broadband!
    • susieb
    • By susieb 14th Jan 09, 8:10 AM
    • 1,507 Posts
    • 1,073 Thanks
    susieb
    I cant open the site either!
    Always on the hunt for a bargain
    • stacey89
    • By stacey89 14th Jan 09, 8:28 AM
    • 312 Posts
    • 1,184 Thanks
    stacey89
    sooo slow i got a generic error 2
    • ivfmummy
    • By ivfmummy 14th Jan 09, 8:48 AM
    • 214 Posts
    • 316 Thanks
    ivfmummy
    Generic error here too. :confused:
  • phunkles
    i ordered at 3,16 i think it was but havent had an email from them like i have in the past?? i have an order number n i wrote down what i ordered as cant get back to check my order.
    • aandpsclare
    • By aandpsclare 14th Jan 09, 9:07 AM
    • 17 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    aandpsclare
    Hope I'm not repeating someone elses news but Wilkinsons are selling most of their Christmas stock with 75% off. This includes Christmas puddings and confectionary. I got a couple of Gold spray aerosoles, hence I can paint Tesals and wild grass for next years decorations for a very small cost!
    • denimmaterial
    • By denimmaterial 14th Jan 09, 9:24 AM
    • 26 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    denimmaterial
    Why do I get my newsletter so late?
    Hi everyone,
    I am hoping to get some of the Tesco bulbs, but I didn't get this newsletter until this morning (I always check my emails before I go to bed at around 11.30pm). It always seems to be late compared to the people who post on the forums. It is 14th January, and some of the items mentioned in the newsletter, including the Tesco bulbs, refer to the 14th. Somewhere the newsletter states that it was updated on 12th. I thought email was instant.
    • lb364
    • By lb364 14th Jan 09, 9:37 AM
    • 1,160 Posts
    • 2,072 Thanks
    lb364
    Anyone been to the store yet today? Is it 75% off?
  • crazyposhgal
    Yeah it is.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic
    Originally posted by pinkladymel
    • loveabargain13
    • By loveabargain13 14th Jan 09, 9:39 AM
    • 922 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    loveabargain13
    site is sssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooo oooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww hehe
    • lb364
    • By lb364 14th Jan 09, 9:45 AM
    • 1,160 Posts
    • 2,072 Thanks
    lb364
    Yeah it is.
    Originally posted by crazyposhgal
    Thank you, now does anyone think the rest of my office will notice if i go for a very long coffee break and come back with loads of boots bags?!
    • kimmy393
    • By kimmy393 14th Jan 09, 9:47 AM
    • 5,401 Posts
    • 5,859 Thanks
    kimmy393
    any valid codes??
    • scousewife
    • By scousewife 14th Jan 09, 10:08 AM
    • 203 Posts
    • 921 Thanks
    scousewife
    Just wanted to say thanks to those who posted when the 75% sale was going to be & for the tips for browsing & saving items to my favourites somethin I would never of thought of myself - I saved loads of time & money shoppin online, got all I wanted & only spent 55. My ds birthday & others sorted too!! - happy days - Thank You!
    • moomoomama27
    • By moomoomama27 14th Jan 09, 10:10 AM
    • 3,546 Posts
    • 7,871 Thanks
    moomoomama27
    Got soooo many bargains instore!!!! Saved 96!!!!
    • susieb
    • By susieb 14th Jan 09, 10:32 AM
    • 1,507 Posts
    • 1,073 Thanks
    susieb
    I still cant get past the error!!!!
    Always on the hunt for a bargain
    • misspointy
    • By misspointy 14th Jan 09, 10:35 AM
    • 173 Posts
    • 238 Thanks
    misspointy
    Isnt it exciting?? Ive managed to wash up, hoover sort some laundry all while waiting for the next page to load..Im currently on page 42...could be a long day!
    • jockettuk
    • By jockettuk 14th Jan 09, 10:36 AM
    • 5,691 Posts
    • 7,843 Thanks
    jockettuk
    I saved over 350 instore and it only cost me 15 cash the rest i paid for with all the lovely points i got throughout the year from glitches etc.. gotta love boots..
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • Edinburghlass
    Hi everyone,
    I am hoping to get some of the Tesco bulbs, but I didn't get this newsletter until this morning (I always check my emails before I go to bed at around 11.30pm). It always seems to be late compared to the people who post on the forums. It is 14th January, and some of the items mentioned in the newsletter, including the Tesco bulbs, refer to the 14th. Somewhere the newsletter states that it was updated on 12th. I thought email was instant.
    Originally posted by denimmaterial
    As the email goes to so many people it takes more than 24 hours to send however you'll always find it posted at the top of the right hand side column once the send commences.

Martin's Money Tips
    Week of 14 Jan 2009
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,458Posts Today

7,452Users online

Martin's Twitter