Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Saetana wrote: »
    Your first training pack should contain a book of 12 1st class stamps and a book of 4 large letter stamps. If you have not received these then you should contact TNS/Kantar and let them know. You will not however get any more stamps until you start on the full survey - when you should get one book of 1st class, one book of large letter stamps and a presentation pack of stamps :)

It seems that they have changed the system, this was the reply I got from them:-

"We have had a small process change for our training process. This means you will get your stamps when you have completed the training phase."
  • They must have only recently changed the process,I went back onto training 4 weeks ago and got stamps but after 2 weeks ive been rested until a space becomes available....

Ive been with the panel for many years and I've decided that this stint might be my last...I keep getting back to training but never seem to complete it within a reasonable timeframe...I've been in this limbo for 4 months now.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I wonder if they have had issues with people just taking the free stamps and then not posting the training items? Or they may be trying to save stamps as we normally get our 2 books for training and then 2 books plus presentation pack when starting the full survey - wonder if the stamps given on starting the full survey will still be the same or not?
    2020 Wins:
  • purkles
    purkles Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I get Amazon vouchers. Delivered within about 10 mins to my email, then just copy and paste the code to Amazon :j
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Logged in earlier this evening & found an invite to UMS in November & was accepted.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Notice on the Kantar website - they have taken delivery of the 2020 diaries and we should be receiving them within the next few weeks :D
    2020 Wins:
  • Saetana wrote: »
    Notice on the Kantar website - they have taken delivery of the 2020 diaries and we should be receiving them within the next few weeks :D

Typical, just had my final posting pack of this stint, so will miss out again. always seem to miss out on the easter chocolates as well as they seem to start me up again just after easter.:(
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    First time I've clicked on "your contribution" on the app.

First category is percentage of items you posted with GPS verification. I have no stars, but every item I post I use the app to show the location of the post box. Anyone tell me what I'm missing?
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    silvercar wrote: »
    First time I've clicked on "your contribution" on the app.

First category is percentage of items you posted with GPS verification. I have no stars, but every item I post I use the app to show the location of the post box.

I hadn't noticed the tab before and now I'm wishing I hadn't looked.

3 stars for GPS verification - not sure what that means, is that when I use the app to enter data? Not my fault if the app doesn't work properly on my phone

No stars for data freshness, which is cobblers as I've done them all on the same day recently.

4 stars for sent to plan. I guess that's where I've had to send a few the following week to make sure it's on the right day of the week.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    elsien wrote: »
    I hadn't noticed the tab before and now I'm wishing I hadn't looked.

3 stars for GPS verification - not sure what that means, is that when I use the app to enter data? Not my fault if the app doesn't work properly on my phone

No stars for data freshness, which is cobblers as I've done them all on the same day recently.

4 stars for sent to plan. I guess that's where I've had to send a few the following week to make sure it's on the right day of the week.

I have no stars for verified items; 5 stars for data freshness and 2 starts for sent to plan.

I do enter items literally as I post, so that is accurate. the others are a puzzle.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure