Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 14,205Posts
    • 43,869Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 133
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 22nd Oct 19, 10:18 PM
    • 39,651 Posts
    • 163,836 Thanks
    silvercar
    First time I've clicked on "your contribution" on the app.

First category is percentage of items you posted with GPS verification. I have no stars, but every item I post I use the app to show the location of the post box. Anyone tell me what I'm missing?
    • elsien
    • By elsien 22nd Oct 19, 10:37 PM
    • 20,266 Posts
    • 51,597 Thanks
    elsien
    First time I've clicked on "your contribution" on the app.

First category is percentage of items you posted with GPS verification. I have no stars, but every item I post I use the app to show the location of the post box.
    Originally posted by silvercar
    I hadn't noticed the tab before and now I'm wishing I hadn't looked.

3 stars for GPS verification - not sure what that means, is that when I use the app to enter data? Not my fault if the app doesn't work properly on my phone

No stars for data freshness, which is cobblers as I've done them all on the same day recently.

4 stars for sent to plan. I guess that's where I've had to send a few the following week to make sure it's on the right day of the week.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 22nd Oct 19, 10:53 PM
    • 39,651 Posts
    • 163,836 Thanks
    silvercar
    I hadn't noticed the tab before and now I'm wishing I hadn't looked.

3 stars for GPS verification - not sure what that means, is that when I use the app to enter data? Not my fault if the app doesn't work properly on my phone

No stars for data freshness, which is cobblers as I've done them all on the same day recently.

4 stars for sent to plan. I guess that's where I've had to send a few the following week to make sure it's on the right day of the week.
    Originally posted by elsien
    I have no stars for verified items; 5 stars for data freshness and 2 starts for sent to plan.

I do enter items literally as I post, so that is accurate. the others are a puzzle.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 23rd Oct 19, 12:50 AM
    • 20,266 Posts
    • 51,597 Thanks
    elsien
    Have you given the app permission to access your locations? That might make a difference.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

• silvercar
    • By silvercar 23rd Oct 19, 8:58 AM
    • 39,651 Posts
    • 163,836 Thanks
    silvercar
    Have you given the app permission to access your locations? That might make a difference.
    Originally posted by elsien
    Yes, the app has access to locations when I'm using it.
    • brednall
    • By brednall 23rd Oct 19, 2:45 PM
    • 569 Posts
    • 3,029 Thanks
    brednall
    Does anyone have a joining link for this please?
    Baby daughter born Jan 10

Baby son born June 11
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 23rd Oct 19, 6:19 PM
    • 1,220 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    I have 5 stars for Verified Items, Data Freshness and Sent to Plan - yay, go me I was only 4 stars for Sent to Plan last week, probably because I had to carry a couple of items over to the following week. Expect to be back to 4 stars next week as I missed posting a parcel this week and have had to carry it over.

The stars for Verified Items are for how much of your post is logged using the app rather than the website. If you use the website to log some of your items, rather than just using the app, then you will not get 5 stars. If you always log your posted items via the website and don't use the app at all then you will have zero stars.
    Last edited by Saetana; 23-10-2019 at 6:25 PM. Reason: add second paragraph
    2019 Wins: London Break, 145 cash, 125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, 85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 23rd Oct 19, 8:12 PM
    • 39,651 Posts
    • 163,836 Thanks
    silvercar
    I have 5 stars for Verified Items, Data Freshness and Sent to Plan - yay, go me I was only 4 stars for Sent to Plan last week, probably because I had to carry a couple of items over to the following week. Expect to be back to 4 stars next week as I missed posting a parcel this week and have had to carry it over.

The stars for Verified Items are for how much of your post is logged using the app rather than the website. If you use the website to log some of your items, rather than just using the app, then you will not get 5 stars. If you always log your posted items via the website and don't use the app at all then you will have zero stars.
    Originally posted by Saetana
    I only use the app to log items, yet I have zero stars for verified items
    • millie
    • By millie 24th Oct 19, 3:54 PM
    • 964 Posts
    • 346 Thanks
    millie
    I had the Kantar diary for next year today in a posting pack. Seems a bit early but not complaining
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 24th Oct 19, 5:53 PM
    • 1,220 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    I would send Kantar a message then as that certainly is not right
    2019 Wins: London Break, 145 cash, 125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, 85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • General Grant
    • By General Grant 25th Oct 19, 4:57 PM
    • 1,288 Posts
    • 1,168 Thanks
    General Grant
    Unable to login - get message "The email or password that you entered is incorrect".
    It's not the first time that has happened over the past few months.
    Anyone else have problems like that from time to time when it seems to work the next day (using same email address and password of course)?
    • quoia
    • By quoia 25th Oct 19, 10:33 PM
    • 13,360 Posts
    • 141,858 Thanks
    quoia
    Unable to login - get message "The email or password that you entered is incorrect".
    It's not the first time that has happened over the past few months.
    Anyone else have problems like that from time to time when it seems to work the next day (using same email address and password of course)?
    Originally posted by General Grant
    No never ever....

... and since the latest incarnation of the login page, I've had the "remember me" ticked and not had to enter either email or password for a very very long time, such I only have to just hit the SIGN IN button

When you enter email & password are you typing or copying/pasting?
    Only depending upon circumstances the latter can add a trailing space which usually cocks things like this up
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • General Grant
    • By General Grant 26th Oct 19, 10:13 AM
    • 1,288 Posts
    • 1,168 Thanks
    General Grant
    No never ever....

... and since the latest incarnation of the login page, I've had the "remember me" ticked and not had to enter either email or password for a very very long time, such I only have to just hit the SIGN IN button

When you enter email & password are you typing or copying/pasting?
    Only depending upon circumstances the latter can add a trailing space which usually cocks things like this up
    Originally posted by quoia
    Thanks for replying.
    I often use a public (library) computer so never use a "remember me" option and I type in fresh.
    From the same place (the library), this morning I've accessed my account with no problem.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 26th Oct 19, 10:24 AM
    • 20,266 Posts
    • 51,597 Thanks
    elsien
    Yes, I get it occasionally when the site decides to log me out of its own accord. Doesn't happen often though.

• SuperMoose
    • By SuperMoose 27th Oct 19, 7:24 PM
    • 213 Posts
    • 551 Thanks
    SuperMoose
    So...who doesn't want their diary?
    Diary
    Please put out food and water for the birds and hedgehogs
    • elsien
    • By elsien 27th Oct 19, 8:26 PM
    • 20,266 Posts
    • 51,597 Thanks
    elsien
    I haven't had mine. They're being a tad optimistic though.

• silvercar
    • By silvercar 28th Oct 19, 11:12 PM
    • 39,651 Posts
    • 163,836 Thanks
    silvercar
    I would send Kantar a message then as that certainly is not right
    Originally posted by Saetana
    They've replied. Stars are refreshed every 30 days and therefore may not show the correct amount as this is a new procedure.
    • need an answer
    • By need an answer 29th Oct 19, 2:17 PM
    • 2,435 Posts
    • 3,004 Thanks
    need an answer
    un addressed surveys now seem to be available for the 2 weeks upto dec 15th.

Check your homepage as I didn't get an email invite but it was there when I went to input holidays.
    in S 60 T 19 F 53
    out S 59 T 17 F 70

2017 -32 2018 -33 2019
    • libra10
    • By libra10 29th Oct 19, 2:19 PM
    • 12,567 Posts
    • 310,212 Thanks
    libra10
    un addressed surveys now seem to be available for the 2 weeks upto dec 15th.

Check your homepage as I didn't get an email invite but it was there when I went to input holidays.
    Originally posted by need an answer
    I received the email, but nothing showing at website.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the app? Mine isn't connecting at present.
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 29th Oct 19, 2:34 PM
    • 1,367 Posts
    • 1,846 Thanks
    Februarycat
    I received the email, but nothing showing at website.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the app? Mine isn't connecting at present.
    Originally posted by libra10

Managed to get it but logging in took forever via the website, I was surprised the invite was still there. I have noticed their website is very slow and laggy recently.
    OnePoll = 25 18/10/19 25 6/7/19
    Pureprofile = 25.00 16/3/19
    PanelOpinion = 10.59 4.1.19 - 10.35 19/9/19
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,398Posts Today

7,255Users online

Martin's Twitter