Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Wendy
    • By Former MSE Wendy 13th Nov 07, 10:15 PM
    • 868Posts
    • 1,782Thanks
    Former MSE Wendy
    Cheapest Petrol & Diesel Discussion Area
    • 13th Nov 07, 10:15 PM
    Cheapest Petrol & Diesel Discussion Area 13th Nov 07 at 10:15 PM

This thread is specifically to discuss the

To discuss or ask a question about this article: click reply
    Last edited by MSE Researcher; 15-06-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Page 32
    • I-LOV-MONEY
    • By I-LOV-MONEY 14th Sep 19, 5:16 PM
    • 1,093 Posts
    • 600 Thanks
    I-LOV-MONEY
    Just went there, and can only find 'logic fools' ! Having Googled it, it is www.fuellogic.co.uk However as far as I can see it is only for business, and not individuals.
    Thank you for reading this message.
    • building with lego
    • By building with lego 14th Sep 19, 5:53 PM
    • 2,393 Posts
    • 5,797 Thanks
    building with lego
    Logic fuels are offering fuel cards for self imployed drivers / business’. Cutting costs drastically and offering the ability to use multiple stations across to Uk and so a comparison to get you the best price. Search logic fuels on Facebook to enquire and we can see how we can help. No fee for our service!
    Originally posted by Logicfuels
    Logic fuels are offering fuel cards for self- employed drivers / businesses, cutting costs drastically and offering the ability to use multiple stations across the UK, and so a comparison to get you the best price. Search "Logic Fuels" on Facebook to enquire and we can see how we can help. No fee for our service.

Fixed it for you. Some of these errors are covered in the curriculum for Year 1.
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm.
    • JDPower
    • By JDPower 14th Sep 19, 9:56 PM
    • 1,589 Posts
    • 1,493 Thanks
    JDPower
    Fixed it for you. Some of these errors are covered in the curriculum for Year 1.
    Originally posted by building with lego
    Please don't quote spam, means their spam remains on the forum even after their own post has been deleted.
    • peter_the_piper
    • By peter_the_piper 14th Sep 19, 10:03 PM
    • 27,522 Posts
    • 38,765 Thanks
    peter_the_piper
    I wonder how much the attack on the Saudi main distillery will put up petrol etc. not necessarily because the reduction in output but also an excuse to panic and increase things.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
    • I-LOV-MONEY
    • By I-LOV-MONEY 14th Sep 19, 10:58 PM
    • 1,093 Posts
    • 600 Thanks
    I-LOV-MONEY
    I wonder how much the attack on the Saudi main distillery will put up petrol etc. not necessarily because the reduction in output but also an excuse to panic and increase things.
    Originally posted by peter_the_piper

I am watching the oil price each day. At the first sign of upward movement I will be down the petrol station ! However, surely once we see the market price go up, it will surely be a few weeks before it filters down to the pumps ... well that is what happens when the price goes down!
    • Miles_W
    • By Miles_W 27th Sep 19, 12:29 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Miles_W
    I'm such a geek; today I have been calculating whether Asda (122.7 p/l) or Sainsbury's (123.9 p/l plus nectar points with a voucher for double points on fuel) works out cheapest overall.

It was Asda, but only by about 8p.
    • I-LOV-MONEY
    • By I-LOV-MONEY 27th Sep 19, 2:34 PM
    • 1,093 Posts
    • 600 Thanks
    I-LOV-MONEY
    I'm such a geek; today I have been calculating whether Asda (122.7 p/l) or Sainsbury's (123.9 p/l plus nectar points with a voucher for double points on fuel) works out cheapest overall.

It was Asda, but only by about 8p.
    Originally posted by Miles_W

Although I have a Sainsbury's nearby, I rarely go there because I don't tend to use up their Nectar points. Asda is nearer, and I save about 1p in mileage !!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

293Posts Today

2,145Users online

Martin's Twitter