Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • suzy g
    • By suzy g 24th Aug 19, 8:24 AM
    • 732Posts
    • 527Thanks
    suzy g
    tesco vouchers eating out
    • 24th Aug 19, 8:24 AM
    tesco vouchers eating out 24th Aug 19 at 8:24 AM
    Hi I have a few vouchers I want to change up I am taking my two grand kids to eat at chef and brewer . i not sure how much i will spend ?,
    I was wondering can I change them up into three vouchers? because you don't get change I don.t mind adding a small amount of money.
    so when I pay canI use maybe one or two or three at one time ? thanks
    Vegan and veg grower Nov 2015
    instagramer of food.... sue_the_plantbased
Page 1
    • onashoestring
    • By onashoestring 24th Aug 19, 8:52 AM
    • 237 Posts
    • 460 Thanks
    onashoestring
    • 24th Aug 19, 8:52 AM
    • 24th Aug 19, 8:52 AM
    Hi I have a few vouchers I want to change up I am taking my two grand kids to eat at chef and brewer . i not sure how much i will spend ?,
    I was wondering can I change them up into three vouchers? because you don't get change I don.t mind adding a small amount of money.
    so when I pay canI use maybe one or two or three at one time ? thanks
    Originally posted by suzy g
    Yes Iíve done this before - do each voucher as a separate transaction. Itís a bit more time consuming but better than loosing money.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

197Posts Today

2,005Users online

Martin's Twitter