Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jamazon__
    • By jamazon__ 25th Feb 16, 3:41 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    jamazon__
    0 WOW
    Isle of Wight Ferry Deals
    • 25th Feb 16, 3:41 PM
    0 WOW
    Isle of Wight Ferry Deals 25th Feb 16 at 3:41 PM
    I've found two Isle of Wight Ferry deals that look like they save you up to 100 on a return ferry crossing. They're supposed to only be used in conjunction with a Break Free / Daily Mail Travel holiday, but the codes and links to the booking forms work without any restriction so it seems to be open to all. All it says is you need to print out the voucher (it's just a PDF) and take it with you to the ferry check-in.

I'm going to use this to save some money on our summer holiday. I wondered if anyone else had come across these deals as I've not seen them mentioned in any forums or voucher sites before.

These are the links. Sorry, i'm new to this forum. it doesn't seem to allow posting links, but you need to visit the pages below to get the offers.

I've only just signed up for this forum so it won't let me post the links. Can anyone help me?

The Red Funnel one looks like the biggest cost saving with returns as cheap as 54.50.

It looks like the offer is only open until the end of February.
Page 1
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 25th Feb 16, 6:46 PM
    • 9,599 Posts
    • 10,137 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 25th Feb 16, 6:46 PM
    • 25th Feb 16, 6:46 PM
    The Isle of Wight is in the UK, so totally out of the remit of this forum.

Maybe get this moved to the UK Holidays or even Public Transport boards instead - One of them even has a dedicated Red Funnel thread waiting for you!
    Last edited by pogofish; 25-02-2016 at 7:22 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

394Posts Today

2,332Users online

Martin's Twitter