Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • getmore4less
    • By getmore4less 8th Sep 10, 10:34 AM
    • 38,057Posts
    • 23,620Thanks
    getmore4less
    0 WOW
    Only cruises - cruise deals for all
    • 8th Sep 10, 10:34 AM
    0 WOW
    Only cruises - cruise deals for all 8th Sep 10 at 10:34 AM
    Ok I will kick of a cruise deals thread with this one

In an email direct from Voyages of Discovery this one looks good value for those looking at the transatlantic options.

http://www.voyagesofdiscovery.co.uk/voyage_details.php?cruise_id=18432

18 Nov 899 16nights so 57pppn

MS Discovery

Included flights and transfers.
    There is the posibility of extending at each end depending on the flights

Good selection of ports for a Transatlantic
    Last edited by getmore4less; 08-09-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Page 36
    • LisaLou1982
    • By LisaLou1982 22nd Dec 15, 7:59 PM
    • 1,255 Posts
    • 1,453 Thanks
    LisaLou1982
    I went with Princess Cruises on the Island Princess for 12 nights around the Med in October this year and absolutely loved it! The food and entertainment was fantastic as were the ports of call.

We booked through Cruise Nation during the sale and managed to get 2 x balcony cabins of BE grade for 70 pppn

HTH xx
    2 Savers Club #156!
    Looking for holiday ideas for 2016. Currently, Isle of Skye in March, Riga in May, Crete in June and Lake District in October. August cruise cancelled, but Baby due September 2016!
    • LisaLou1982
    • By LisaLou1982 22nd Dec 15, 8:00 PM
    • 1,255 Posts
    • 1,453 Thanks
    LisaLou1982
    hi can anyone recommend a nice cruise for 2 adults one being (77) and a teenager (16) we are 1st time cruisers so have no idea just have our dates as end of june after daughters exams any advice would be greatly appreciated ie good ships cheers in advance
    no flying cruise only
    Originally posted by supermum4
    A friend of mine has just returned from a cruise from Southampton on the new P&O ship Britannia - she has a young family and said the facilities are incredible x
    2 Savers Club #156!
    Looking for holiday ideas for 2016. Currently, Isle of Skye in March, Riga in May, Crete in June and Lake District in October. August cruise cancelled, but Baby due September 2016!
    • Bond,James Bond
    • By Bond,James Bond 29th Dec 15, 2:16 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 99 Thanks
    Bond,James Bond
    hi can anyone recommend a nice cruise for 2 adults one being (77) and a teenager (16) we are 1st time cruisers so have no idea just have our dates as end of june after daughters exams any advice would be greatly appreciated ie good ships cheers in advance
    no flying cruise only
    Originally posted by supermum4
    Have a look at Royal Caribbean on Independence of the Seas ex Southampton. Masses to do for all ages, rock climbing wall, flowrider, sports deck, great entertainment good food, plenty of mature guests for the older person to mingle with as well as plenty of teenagers for the daughter
    Of all the things I'm not very good at, living in the real world is perhaps the most outstanding
    • BullyCornedBeef
    • By BullyCornedBeef 15th Jan 16, 6:43 PM
    • 124 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    BullyCornedBeef
    Hi im looking for European river cruises for the summer... any advice of sites and how to get the best price will be most welcome as I havent done this before.
    • elisebutt65
    • By elisebutt65 6th Feb 16, 6:15 PM
    • 3,793 Posts
    • 7,289 Thanks
    elisebutt65
    Just to update. I booked 12 nights Baltic & St Petersburg with Iglu to go on Magellan for 12 nights in July. Cost us 969 each. I'm happy.
    Noli nothis permittere te terere
    Bad Mothers Club Member No.665
    Student MoneySaving Club member 026! Teacher now and still Moneysaving

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,236Posts Today

5,914Users online

Martin's Twitter