Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mouthscradle
    • By mouthscradle 7th Sep 07, 5:25 PM
    • 995Posts
    • 1,137Thanks
    mouthscradle
    BCA Auction View
    • 7th Sep 07, 5:25 PM
    BCA Auction View 7th Sep 07 at 5:25 PM
    Does any kind MSEr have access to BCA's Auction View programme and would be willing to make some searches for me? I've paid for the Manheim one already, don't fancy shelling out another 15 quid :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance
    Mother, wife, scientist, analyst.
Page 34
    • garcon6
    • By garcon6 2nd Oct 13, 10:26 PM
    • 458 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    garcon6
    If anyone is attending the BCA auction Birmingham (Langley Drive) tomorrow there is a Honda FR-V 2.2 I-CDTI Sport, Diesel 2006 with 55119 mileage.

I really like the Honda FR-V that's the car I would like be willing to attend other auction centres such as Bristol/Wales as from Gloucestershire. Is there any easy way to find out which auction centres will stock these Honda cars.

Hope some traders can help me with my query.
    • garcon6
    • By garcon6 2nd Oct 13, 10:40 PM
    • 458 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    garcon6
    can someone tell me what the Honda FR-V will go for I think it blue
  • Stephen D Smith
    Saving on a Range Rove
    Can anyone give me a 'guide' to the savings on a Range Rover 2007 Supercharged 2007 about 50K mileage?

Just interested on the kind of savings that can be made at auction and if its worth pursuing

Many Thanks

Steve
    • wauk
    • By wauk 17th Jan 14, 7:50 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    wauk
    FORD S-MAX 2.0 TDCI Titanium
    Hi I was wondering if anyone out there can help me find past/sold prices of a ford S-Max 2.0 TDCI with about 70000 miles 57 plate.

I am particularity interested in how much something similar sold for at SMA Kinross, but any other auctions will do.

This should help me decide to buy from auction or stick to private.

Thanks in advance
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,827Posts Today

4,434Users online

Martin's Twitter