Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    • morro123
    • By morro123 17th Nov 12, 3:27 PM
    • 31Posts
    • 18Thanks
    • #1
    • 17th Nov 12, 3:27 PM
    Ssp 17th Nov 12 at 3:27 PM
    I have been working for an agency for 7 months and the work involves heavy lifting. I have a problem with my hip so cannot lift safely and as a result i have injured my back. The doctor gave me a sick not due to finding osteoarthritis in my hip. The job center say that i cannot claim SSP because i work for an agency and i have to fill in forms for benefits.

    What do I do?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,022Posts Today

8,698Users online

Martin's Twitter