Wacko Jacko? when? where? (merged)

1160161162163164166»

Comments

• Carrie85
    Carrie85 Posts: 90 Forumite
    So if the name on one card says AMEX says joanna blogg and the other card Natwest says Janet Blogg but at the same address then they are going to cancel one lot

Quite possibly, there's no clear answer as its at their discretion.

But they could, as the address will flag up on their computers as having more than 4 tickets, so they are likely to cancel the 2nd lot bought. As they seem to be sticking to the 4 limit per address condition.

But if you can phone and transfer them to someone at another address, then they are allowing this. Possibly your daughters boyfriend or another family member that wouldn't mind.
    Save £12K in 2019 #: £0.00 / £10,000 (0%)
    :www: Saving For A House Deposit: [STRIKE]2015: £2,501.90 / £25,000 (10%)[/STRIKE] 2016: £5,435.06 / £25,000 (21.7%) :www:
  • fizzle2006
    fizzle2006 Posts: 510 Forumite
    I got mine about 11.30am this morning :)
    Comping Fairy bring some luck my way! :dance:Love my Fiance Spiceboy :happyhear:iloveyou:
  • bloaty
    bloaty Posts: 757 Forumite
    lauren1983 wrote: »
    I have 2 tickets i dont need. I have a genuine reason for selling them and im not out to con anyone pm me if anyone is interested. Just dont want to be stuck with tickets i dont need plus cant afford £170 for something i wont use :eek:

Hi Lauren

Did you get my last PM as I haven't heard back from you?!

Can you let me know what's happening please.
    We seek a world in which everyone with HIV/AIDS can live an abundant life
    Want to join us?
  • kazzybabes
    kazzybabes Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Just wanted to warn anyone that hasnt received any booking confirmation from ticketmaster to check with them to make sure you have had tickets allocated, i phoned tonight because i hadnt received a confirmation through my email and the girl told me that i had cancelled my transaction, which is totally not true, i didnt even know you could cancel it if you had bought them and the guy on the phone even gave me my booking reference! Its so depressing, even on the morning they were released i got good tickets in block a1 and when i put my credit card details in the server crashed and i didnt get them and then i finally got through to buy some on the phone in block 413 and this happens! :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure