Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Lost 2lb :D
  • Hello ��,
    Had the SlimmingWorld chicken saag and rice last night, really enjoyed it and much less synful than a takeaway.
    Today’s plan
    B: one slice hovis whole meal bread (heb), boiled egg and tomato
    L: SlimmingWorld Tuscan bean soup
    D: homemade Syn Free chilli with rice.

I’ve had a muller light, an apple and pear and a hi Fi bar for 3 syns. HEA will be milk for rea and coffee.
    Save £12k in 2019 #111 £440.39/£4000
    Sealed pot challenge #5 £153.59/250
    Weight Loss 28/60 lb challenge
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,121 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Great loss Tweets :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • lushlifesaver
    lushlifesaver Posts: 2,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I'm moving to a Tuesday group and i had the munchies on Friday plus made some not so great choices yesterday...all together I'm not optimistic for Tuesdays weigh in!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • tweets
    beanielou wrote: »
    Great loss Tweets :j

Thank you :D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    And not a babba:eek:
    Morning all :D

I am still obtaining pleasure at winding OH up about him potentially becoming a father again.... he wants me to have a test!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I do get pleasure from the simplest things!

tweets wrote: »
    Lost 2lb :D

Well done tweets that if fabulous x
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,566 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Well done on your loss tweets. Are you in target range now?:)

Pleased you've found a group slot to suit lush. Meant to say that it's great to hear about the singing group too. I always think you need more me time.:)

That sounded like a real headache with the software abbafan. Hope your gain disappears PDQ! It's not easy being at target because we're always watching a 6lb window and doing one of the hardest parts of SW which is the last couple of pounds.:(

Last synful day for me then I'm going to be very good until I can refill the syn bank on Thursday. Fortunately I'm not eating out next until Thursday lunchtime so that's good. I'm experimenting today with stuffing balls made for LM sausages. I just defrosted, cut them in half and rolled them and I'm going to put them in next to the potatoes later.

Today's EE plan:
    B NAS grapefruit, baked beans, half HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: veggie (courgette, spring onion, mushroom) omelette, with lettuce and beetroot, satsuma
    D: roast chicken, stuffing balls, SW roast potatoes, BNS, kale, cabbage, red cabbage, swede & carrot mash
    Syns: gravy 4? weekend wine:D.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    I'm experimenting today with stuffing balls made for LM sausages. I just defrosted, cut them in half and rolled them and I'm going to put them in next to the potatoes later.

Can we have a review of these please x
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Great losses Barleysugar,Matron Midge, orlao, Moneysaverme, tweets, very impressive!

I can't stand the suspense MrsR and also Sunshinemummy!
  • tweets
    maman wrote: »
    Well done on your loss tweets. Are you in target range now?:)

Pleased you've found a group slot to suit lush. Meant to say that it's great to hear about the singing group too. I always think you need more me time.:)

That sounded like a real headache with the software abbafan. Hope your gain disappears PDQ! It's not easy being at target because we're always watching a 6lb window and doing one of the hardest parts of SW which is the last couple of pounds.:(

Last synful day for me then I'm going to be very good until I can refill the syn bank on Thursday. Fortunately I'm not eating out next until Thursday lunchtime so that's good. I'm experimenting today with stuffing balls made for LM sausages. I just defrosted, cut them in half and rolled them and I'm going to put them in next to the potatoes later.

Today's EE plan:
    B NAS grapefruit, baked beans, half HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: veggie (courgette, spring onion, mushroom) omelette, with lettuce and beetroot, satsuma
    D: roast chicken, stuffing balls, SW roast potatoes, BNS, kale, cabbage, red cabbage, swede & carrot mash
    Syns: gravy 4? weekend wine:D.

Not quite I get there then that 3lbs on normally appears :mad: don't know why :(

I am happy though all my clothes fit and I am buying smaller size :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport