never ending debt free diary

Comments

• Huskyrunner
    Huskyrunner Posts: 542 Forumite
    cashback kerching kerching just checked my top cashback £4.15 sitting waiting there too be dropped. Happy days i cant drop it till 4pm today though.

I am doing quite well off cashback so i think i am going to 50/50 it half off my mortgage and half saved the half saved i will build upto 200 then pay it off debts.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • Huskyrunner
    A no spend day today a brilliant wet horrible north east day that has kept the chavs next door quiet and has let me get on with decorating in peace.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • Huskyrunner
    absolutely devastated today i went out for a guinness afternoon day with dad yesterday. Part of the intention was too make mum and dad aware of how bad the situation is with our neighbours, and ask for a loan of 1000 too basically get some graft done too our house so we can move.

Dad was all yeah yeah yeah thats fine i need too speak with your mam etc

The witch said no
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • Huskyrunner
    Well me and my oh have talked and we have set up a new savings account for the roof repair fund its going too take an eternity too get upto 1000pounds. But we will get there its got a fiver in so far and i am waiting for somecashback dropping.

No spend day today house valuer coming in the morning so i have managed too take tonight and tomorrow off work.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • Huskyrunner
    Just had the valuer visit happy days ish re our house. He said re our house we could sell it 75000-77000 In its current condition, he recommended listing it now which I think me and the wife are going too do. He said if we continue doing bits of work too it at most we will get 82000-85000 which is around what we paid for it.

We have booked in too see a mortgage advisor next week too see what we can do re remortgaging so we will see. Happier days rental income was discussed but I don't think that's an option I want too go down as I want shot and I think tennants will have issues with our neighbours
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • Huskyrunner
    edited 23 June 2016 at 2:23AM
    Just being paid yay bills have all being paid bar some cash i owe the wife.

I still have a cheque too bank from virgin trains too.

I have a debt i am going too pay off over the phone tomorrow one down another half a dozen too go.

I am determined too get shot of our debts even if i skint myself and have zero life for a few months.

uk toluna is near dropping point too 1835567 gerrrr
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • Hey husky runner,

Sounds like you've had a mixed week. Yay to pay day thought. I bet the thought of being shut of your property is exciting. A fresh start.

Save yourself a little treat money or if your like me and leave yourself too short you'll go mad and have a blow out. What hobbies do you have? Running with your husky at a guess?

X
    emergency fund:£179/ £1000 Uniform/car fund:£
    boys savings £
    Christmas £60 bday £40 holiday £

Family loan £7000/£5425
    Credit Card 0% £2015.32 eon £435 overdrafts £1500/£1300
  • Huskyrunner
    Have you started a journal yet Hannah?

It is re the house i had a look on a few sites and there is mortgage lenders that will lend too people on debt management plans :-)

Yes re the huskies we have 5 that we race in the autumn/winter we struggle in summer as its too hot.

My other hobbies are we show our dogs over the summer, my other hobbies are boring really and indirectly linked with the mutts. I run half marathons and full marathons too keep my weight down and stop me going nuts.

I was diagnosed in 2008 with depression, in March after years of up and down mood i got diagnosed as bipolar. Its hard as my meds are like tranquillsers and i cant drink alcohol.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • Morning :o

Yes I have a diary. Finding it helping motivate me tuck those extra pounds away.

Oh wow 5 I bet they keep you busy. We'd love a
    Husky but with our work pattern it wouldn't be fare at the moment.

I ran a half marathon last year...my first one to shift the baby weight. I didn't train as much as I'd of liked too and think I'll sign up for another one once this baby is here.

Great news on the mortgage lender. Would the interest rates be really high though? I know sometimes they are when lending previous poor credit. I wish you could show your diary and progress and them be like oh yours on the right track I'll give you a hand. The world doesn't work like that unfortunately. X
    boys savings £

Family loan £7000/£5425
  • Forgot to comment re Bipolar my mum has it and so does one of my best friends I have loves with both undiagnoses and diagnosed. It's tough not being able to drink if you enjoy a drink but if it helps stabilise your moods it's worth it. Have you tried in alcoholic beer. I enjoy a beer or two but with being pregnant can't. I find a couple of non alcoholic ones in the sun curb my cravings. X
    boys savings £

Family loan £7000/£5425
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts