Post office credit card, date of promotional end

I vaguely remember my promotional rate was 28months 0% purchases for slow stooze. Got the car around April 2018.

Can't find the 0% end date anywhere on the statements. Any idea if it is in the statement at all?

Comments

• surreysaver
    surreysaver Posts: 4,105 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I vaguely remember my promotional rate was 28months 0% purchases for slow stooze. Got the car around April 2018.

Can't find the 0% end date anywhere on the statements. Any idea if it is in the statement at all?
    Sorry for the late response, I don't often come into this forum. On my Post Office Credit card, the 0% period end date was advised on the statement before the one where it would need to be paid off by - i.e. it gave me a statement period's notice to change my direct debit to the full amount (or otherwise pay it off).
    Which is confusing, because the offer I took advantage of was 0% at a 0% fee for six months, so I naturally assumed it was six months from the date I did the balance transfer, but it seems to be the statement after that six months that it actually expires.
    I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?
  • Thanks for the reply. I got it sorted. Just phoned up all the credit card company's and got the offer expiry from them.

It's odd that they dont have the 0% offer end date on all he statements.
  • Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum Posts: 1,567 Forumite
    Thanks for the reply. I got it sorted. Just phoned up all the credit card company's and got the offer expiry from them.

It's odd that they dont have the 0% offer end date on all he statements.

Im the same I think I know roughly when it is. Although I think they do have to send out a reminder close to the date.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure