I am a Bridezilla and my confession is....

Comments

• serenawell
    serenawell Posts: 212 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi my name is Serena , I am a (secret) Bridezilla :

I hate my Mums outfit, it matches the colour scheme but it looks like a dress you would go down tesco shopping in.

Ive been bullied into allowing a little child go, was meant to be a child free wedding but its OHs brother so had to "compramise" but deep down its killing me :mad:

Re : other guests matching colour schemes, just have a little word and casually drop it into conversation about their outfit, generally people cant wait to tell you they have bought a new frock/outfit, all Ive said is " Oh I cant wait to see everyone they are all going to look so nice all matching, wouldn't it be funny if someone didnt wear (my colour scheme) black and white, they will look the odd ones out :D
  • chelbel1981
    chelbel1981 Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    laura2481 wrote: »
    I'm a bridezilla and my confession is: I want my mum to colour co-ordinate with my colour scheme but she's already picked out her favourite black and white hat and is looking for a new outfit to go with it. And my colour scheme is purple.

And I had to threaten my mum with not taking her wedding dress shopping anymore if she didn't stop going on about having a veil because I DON'T WANT ONE!!! And I don't HAVE to wear earrings if I don't want. Aaaargh!

I need to lie down now...

:eek: We have the same Mother
    She's chosen deep puple/pink outfit and my colour schemeis brown and orange :mad:
    :heart2: 'Tied the Knot' Saturday 9th October 2010 :heart2:
    :blushing: Member of Diet Club October 2010 Brides and Grooms :blushing:
    Starting Weight: 14 stone 10.8lbs
    Current Weight: 13 stone 2lbs
    Total loss: 21.8lbs :j
  • Ooo the list could be endless!

The main one tho is children!
    Nobody will dare to bring children to my wedding, they will be asked to leave if they do! A freind is bringing hers to the hotel (along with her sister to babysit) and even that is killing me!
  • Alyssa_C_2
    Alyssa_C_2 Posts: 322 Forumite
    I'm a bridezilla and my confession is....
    I'm terrified that my Pain in the a** BIL will be drunk and rude/start a fight etc. :(
    Also I stupidly picked gorgeous bridesmaids, what a fool! :)
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    serenawell wrote: »
    Hi my name is Serena , I am a (secret) Bridezilla :

I hate my Mums outfit, it matches the colour scheme but it looks like a dress you would go down tesco shopping in.

Ive been bullied into allowing a little child go, was meant to be a child free wedding but its OHs brother so had to "compramise" but deep down its killing me :mad:

Re : other guests matching colour schemes, just have a little word and casually drop it into conversation about their outfit, generally people cant wait to tell you they have bought a new frock/outfit, all Ive said is " Oh I cant wait to see everyone they are all going to look so nice all matching, wouldn't it be funny if someone didnt wear (my colour scheme) black and white, they will look the odd ones out :D

Aww, it's his little brother ~ if you had a sibling, would you not want them there either?

Your OH's whole family will be there and the little brother would be expected not to be there because he's a kid ~ aww, that would be mean. :(
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • Stephb1986_2
    Stephb1986_2 Posts: 6,279 Forumite
    I am a secret bridezilla (we made friends :)) NOW I AM NOT having my MIL2B, SIL2B and her animals coming.

Thats all i can think of right now but I have been up since 5:30 so off for a nap before the builders turn up.

Steph xx
  • Alyssa_C_2
    Alyssa_C_2 Posts: 322 Forumite
    edited 15 April 2010 at 8:40AM
    Stephb1986 wrote: »
    I am a secret bridezilla (we made friends :)) NOW I AM NOT having my MIL2B, SIL2B and her animals coming.

Thats all i can think of right now but I have been up since 5:30 so off for a nap before the builders turn up.

Steph xx

:j:D:j:D:j
    Yey! You two are sorted? So pleased! So now they don't know but you're still getting married?
  • Stephb1986_2
    Stephb1986_2 Posts: 6,279 Forumite
    Yeah we have sorted things out now :)

I think we still will get married but I'm still mad at him lol. I think they know we are back together because of his dad.

Steph xx
  • serenawell
    serenawell Posts: 212 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    shellsuit wrote: »
    Aww, it's his little brother ~ if you had a sibling, would you not want them there either?

Your OH's whole family will be there and the little brother would be expected not to be there because he's a kid ~ aww, that would be mean. :(

Sorry it was early and I didnt explain myself properly :( Sorry.

Its OHs brothers child.

My sister is coming and shes not bringing her children.
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Alyssa_C wrote: »
    I'm a bridezilla and my confession is....
    I'm terrified that my Pain in the a** BIL will be drunk and rude/start a fight etc. :(
    Also I stupidly picked gorgeous bridesmaids, what a fool! :)

My mum told me not to pick one of my bridesmaids because she's too pretty - I thought, thanks mum! *rolls eyes*
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport