Clearscore

MSE_Amy
MSE_Amy Posts: 53 MSE Staff
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 7 January 2016 at 3:41PM in Credit file & ratings
This is the discussion area for the new free credit score and report website

See our credit score guide too.
Please let us know what you think below.

Comments

• Fireflyaway
    Fireflyaway Posts: 2,766 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I have just used the service and found it quick and easy. I will be checking back to see how things progress.
    I guess the site is free because they make recommendations hoping you will take them up, so just be strong and have clear intentions so you don't get sucked into something you hadn't planned.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,848 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I think you need to sort that page out - all the ClearScore links go to Noddle :rotfl:
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,848 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 7 September 2015 at 3:55PM
    Incorrect report on my Santander CC. It is reporting J,F,M when I did not open the account until May. Equifax has correct dates. Clearscore is reporting my MBNA as missed payment of £25 when that minimum payment was made ! Not really impressed with the (in)accuracy of the information seeing as Equifax has it correct.
  • ClearScore
    ClearScore Posts: 19 Organisation Representative
    edited 2 December 2015 at 10:43AM
    Hi molerat, this is Anna from ClearScore. I've seen your message querying some of the information presented in your credit report and I'd like to help resolve this for you. Please could you drop us an email with your details so that we can look into it? The best way to contact our customer operations is using this form https://help.clearscore.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/2.

Thanks for using the website and taking the time to give some feedback.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of ClearScore. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • darkidoe
    darkidoe Posts: 1,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Looks good so far. I like the interface, very intuitive. Can't wait for the full features to roll out! It would be useful to provide a link to a printable version of the full credit report, makes it easier sometimes when everything is on one page and if you need a hard copy as well.

Save 12K in 2020 # 38 £0/£20,000
  • I agree with the above post ^^^ it would be good to be able to print out a copy of your report too, but overall it looks very good and it is easy to navigate.
    I did however have one account that was showing as still open, when in fact it has been closed for over a year. Noddle also had this account as open, but looked into it and now it is marked as closed. I have sent a dispute to ClearScore about this, so hopefully they can sort it out for me too!
    Other than that, everything is spot on and I like the credit score features etc. Couldn't see anywhere with past addresses on it, or my maiden name (if needed?), but on other reports they are all fine too.
    A good, free credit report site, pleased so far.
  • Hi Clearscore

I have been trying to get an issue corrected on my account, could you give me an idea of how long this takes. The dashboard is saying I have been over my cc limit with first direct but this is incorrect and I have confirmed this with the bank. I raised this aissue round the 26th August.

Thanks
    August 2010 debt amount £41596
    August 2015 debt £2598
    Target DFD [STRIKE]October 2015 [/STRIKE] Amended this to May 2016 :j
    Mortgage free date: January 2015 :j
    Savings goal. £3400 / £13372 :T
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    No defaults showing on Clearscore? Yet they are on Equifax?
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,819 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    no defaults?...thats what I thought a few moths ago.

try checking 'closed' accounts, might help.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    wont let me register, strange as don't have issues on equifax
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback