Beware Just Fashion Now

124»

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Jenny_Taas wrote: »
    I am a new member and have bought from China before and no problems
    Just Fashion Now are something else and should be stopped Can't believe they can do this to people who order in good faith and get away with it As for persons telling others they are stupid Shame on you

Stopped by who ?

Its a Chinese based website so not much can be done.
  • I sadly can add my own terrible experience to this list. I bought 3 identical (apart from colour) tops - 2 came weeks after ordered - badly made and nothing like the pictures on CS Just Fashion Now's website. I tried to register for a refund, and couldn't - took hours to get email response where I could. Returned by airmail at my cost - 8 weeks later still in transit to China and no refund. Now 3 months after ordering 3rd top being sent despite telling them I didn't want it - lost count of no of emails sent telling them I don't and ant a refund which they deliberately ignore and simply copy and paste non answers about how I can track my time and do let them know if I have any questions. Total scam. Do not buy from them - my worst experience of an online company ever.
  • Just Fashion Now is just about the worst company I have every had dealing with. I have written so many times begging them to answer my questions, about the items that I ordered and one of which I have not received. They send the wrong items, they don't appear to understand English and certainly don't respond to direct questions. The standard of the goods is very shoddy and I feel a bit of a mug for ordering anything in the first place. My advice steer clear of this company and any others with the same pictures....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure