Ticket Master Reading Festival

Hi help please I know NOTHING about this stuff.

Trying to buy my son a ticket for Reading Festival 2010, it says tickets are not transferable.

Does that mean they come with your name on? so just in case I created an account in his name, but at payment obviously I will have to put my name in the billing section.

I am worried it will pick up my name instead and put it on the ticket, leaving me with a worthless but expensive bit of paper!

Hopefully I am being paranoid and there is a simple answer.

(once had a problem buying him a train ticket, put his name in to go on it but it printed my name on it instead and was hell to sort out)

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• suejb2
    suejb2 Posts: 1,918
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    I bought my daughter and her friend a ticket each for Leeds this year. They changed their minds and sold them on.
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,541
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Ambassador
    I guess you mean 2020 hehe.

I have not purchased them myself but would think if there is a place for the name of the ticket holder which is your son, and then payment details in your name I wouldn't have thought there was an issue as long as it asked for the ticket holders name separately.

As non transferable means just that unless you get lucky like the poster above.

Have you tried calling them to ask?

Telephone: [URL="tel:02070093001"]020 7009 3001[/URL] [Open Mon-Fri 10am-6pm]
    https://www.readingfestival.com/contact-us
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure