Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Me too, why send these invites out at 01.09 and then only night owls get them. By the time I logged on at 08.30 needless to say they were all gone. I haven't even been an active panellist for going on three years now. Had one invite about 18 months ago which I had to decline due to forthcoming holidays and never invited back since. Is this normal?
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    They sent me a smart as I was "running low" at the same time as requesting I return a smart to them.

It may be that the one to be returned needed re-charging.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Got some unaddressed last week but nothing on the list so can't tick the other items box (it can only be ticked if there are items listed).
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    molerat wrote: »
    Got some unaddressed last week but nothing on the list so can't tick the other items box (it can only be ticked if there are items listed).

I've been able to enter Other items when nothing specific is showing. I just picked the date, clicked on the middle of the Other box and entered the amount.
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Agree with choc but I think if you do not enter the date first then the other box does not work.
  • molerat
    When I click on a date the "other" box disappears.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    This what I was debating with Quoia about weeks back... Click into the next tab over for "Received this week but not sure when" and come back and you should be able to do it. Then once you have a tile with things to look out for and have entered one of those it will behave as expected - select date then enter number of items.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    When I click on a date the "other" box disappears.
    In my case that is what happens when I have finished the unaddressed stint.
    I finished about 2 weeks ago and the unaddressed still shows in the left hand list and still opens up the unaddressed page but clicking on a date gives the same result as you.
  • molerat
    Ooops - I thought last week was wk3, it was actually week 4 so finished :o Didn't get anything in wk1 ;)
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Ooops - I thought last week was wk3, it was actually week 4 so finished :o Didn't get anything in wk1 ;)

Hehe, that got me the first time I did the Unaddressed on the new system too so you're not alone. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure