Problems with TOTO Energy

Comments

• ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Shavuot wrote: »
    Looking for a bite?

Maybe consider changing your bait

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

No, just pointing out that you were being unnecessarily rude and condescending. I couldn't care less if you had replied or not. We aren't all like you.
  • I saw on a review website due to issues with customer complainte etc they could not keep up so passed apparently 1000's of there customers on to another company to deal with the issue. It has annoyed me that when we all want to speak to an agent, nothing. But they still send snotty emails and letters.
  • Does anyone have an actual address for Toto, please? I can't find one on their website.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    mrs.frugal wrote: »
    Does anyone have an actual address for Toto, please? I can't find one on their website.

Registered office address
    1st Floor Locksview East Lockside, Brighton Marina Village, Brighton, East Sussex, England, BN2 5HA
  • Due to a lack of response to numerous calls, emails and using the Resolver to speak to Toto re my final bill dispute, just a threatening email in response.

Has anybody used the Energy Ombudsman to try resoving any dispute/matters?

If so is there anything l should use/add etc?
  • mailmos98
    mailmos98 Posts: 14 Forumite
    I joined Toto Energy in November 2017 where my direct debit were about £126 per month.

Toto Energy and they have increased my direct debit payment from £195 to £271, having only agreed the £195 figure in April.

Can anyone help as £271 is simply not affordable.

Thanks.

Mike
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    mailmos98 wrote: »
    I joined Toto Energy in November 2017 where my direct debit were about £126 per month.

Toto Energy and they have increased my direct debit payment from £195 to £271, having only agreed the £195 figure in April.

Can anyone help as £271 is simply not affordable.

Thanks.

Mike

A few questions:

1. When you transferred to Toto was the initial DD amount based on projected usage in kWhs/year?

2. Have you been providing Toto with ACTUAL meter readings once a month, and has Toto been using this reading to bill you?

3. What is the current debit/credit balance on your account and was this based on an actual meter reading? If not, you need to provide Toto with an actual meter reading and get an up to date credit/debit balance.

4. How much longer does your contract have to run?
  • Have been with Toto since November 2017
    Original direct debit 84.22 then we had the seasonal variation 126.33till May 2018 then 42.11 till October 2018
    So come June 96.85 was taken no 10 day notice under the direct debit guarantee
    Bearing in mind that our bill for May 05 2018was in credit
    Various methods tried to contact Toto to no avail did pass accountinformatiin on as requested by Jack @toto but still no answers
    Smart meter can't be very smart because since April 27th no readings have been sent via smart meter whereas previous to that everyday in my account time line then surprise surprise a meter man came to take a reading #gizaclue
  • TOTO became my supplier last month however I've been trying to contact them by phone every day since the 11/5/18 have yet to get to speak to anyone. I have also tried the live chat on their site they also are too busy so that was a waste of time. I've e-mailed but have yet to get a response. So today I emailed their MD lets see how long it takes him to respond. I will certainly be changing my supplier don't think much of a company that has no customer support.

To all when you have a direct debit in place with a company if you leave that company it is up to you to cancel the direct debit, as you have found if you don't they will continue to take it...
  • I noticed that Toto Energy have recently filed a charge at companies house on 28th June - looks like they've mortgaged their HQ to Crius Energy Holdings - possibly due to cash flow issues?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure