E: 00/00 (multi giveaways) Lots lots of books to

1101112131416»

Comments

• Just wanted to add that I nightly recommended the Goodreads Giveaways. I have won four books in a little over three weeks. It's a great chance to get new books (most aren't released yet!), especially Ines that you wouldn't normally read.

If you do win any books, please write a review after reading. That's why they do the giveaways.
  • Thanks coversnail, I've just had 2 WEMs :)
  • Sorry to bump..update :(
    https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/638

WHY ARE GIVEAWAYS CURRENTLY FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY?
    In the coming months, we’ll be moving to our new giveaways program which is currently open to U.S. residents only.

If you are a resident outside the U.S., you’ll be able to enter giveaways currently running in your country and will still get any books you win; however, we won’t be creating new giveaways in your country, which means, over time, you’ll see fewer giveaways running in your country.

What’s next? We’re working hard on expanding our new giveaways program internationally , which we’ll roll out on a country-by-country basis. We’ll share more details when we have them.
    Compers challenge 27/70
    £1805/2018
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,893 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Didn't realise this was still on the "active" thread.

That actually changed at the beginning of this year
    As of January 9, 2018, only U.S. residents can enter giveaways created on or after this date.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure